The Day after Tomorrow

Chaeyoung opened her eyes only to see Jungkook was wide awake looking at her who just woke up. "Good morning, my favourite chipmunk.", he said as he smiled widely while pinching her right cheek. "Hmmm...am I dreaming right now?", she replied with a weird and sudden question making Jungkook giggled as he asked why she thought she was dreaming.

"How can I not think I'm dreaming? You said good morning like how you did before, you called me chipmunk and you even pinched my cheek the same way, Kookie.", she said as she threw a pillow to his face. "Oh, really? You remember such a detail? But you really look like a chipmunk when you're sleeping, my dear.", he said as he hugged the pillow she threw at him.

"Stop calling me chipmunk. Call me Rosie is better.", Chaeyoung said as she changed her position to sitting cross-legged on the bed. "No, I want to call you chipmunk. MY CHIPMUNK.", he said as he copied her sitting style beside her. "No one call me that way, Kookie.", she still argued about it.

Jungkook suddenly pointed his forefinger close to her nose before saying that he wanted to be the only one calling her that way. "If I call you Rosie, everyone call you Rosie. Jimin call you Rosie too. I don't like it.", he added as he showed his grumpy face at her.

"But I like you call me Rosie. I mean...when you call me 'my Rosie'. It sounds lovely when it comes from you.", she told him with a sincere smile. It made Jungkook responded with a smile too and he asked if she really mean it.

"You don't even have to ask. You can read my mind and right now, I'm telling you the truth.", she said as she suddenly turned around and started standing up leaving the bed. Jungkook then, said that he does not want to read her mind and asked where she is going to with a sad tone.

When she showed the bathroom without saying anything, Jungkook asked if she is going to take a bath and she just voiced out 'mm-hmm' without looking at him. In a sudden, she stopped as she saw Jungkook stood in front of the door of the bathroom. "I want to join you.", he said casually like they have done it before.

"No, Jungkook. I'm having a bath by myself.", she said in a stern way. "No, Chaeyoung. I'm joining you today.", he replied. "No matter what you say, I'm coming in with you.", he continued making Chaeyoung felt a bit irritated with him. She shook her head before suddenly giving him a meaningful yet sexy smile as she pulled him by the neck into the bathroom.

******

When Chaeyoung waited for Jungkook to serve the breakfast, she sat at the couch in the living room and watched the TV alone. She wanted to serve the breakfast for them but Jungkook insisted that he will be doing it that day. So, she obeyed him to just wait for him to be done.

However, the TV did not have any interesting program so Chaeyoung got bored with it. When she turned off the TV, she received a message and looked at the phone's screen to see the notification. When she saw Jimin's name, she knew it was from Taehyung.

'Hi, Chae. Good morning. I'm coming back today. Guess where I been to?'-that was all written in the message as she looked at it.

'Hi, Jiminie a.k.a Taetae. Good morning too. Hmm, I don't know. You said it's a secret.'-Chaeyoung replied to his message.

'A clue: I went back to Korea.'-Taehyung simply replied that only.

After Chaeyoung read it, she guessed what he could be doing there. And then, it hit her. He went there probably have the relation to the plan she is doing at the moment. So, she typed her reply to him to know if what she guessed was right or not.

'You looked for the prison?'-she sent it right away when Jungkook's voice can be heard saying that he is almost done cooking the breakfast for both of them.

'Yes, but I didn't go in. You know, it's the worst place I've been to. So...I forgot the way to get there but for you, I'm willing to come back.'-Taehyung quickly replied and Chaeyoung read it twice seeing that he really did it for her.

She did not reply to the message as she felt guilty. She felt like she is using him for her own good. She felt sorry for him because he has a feeling for her when she is not feeling the same. She almost shed tears when Jungkook shouted 'finally' making her surprised with his loud voice.

'Chae, we will leave on the day after tomorrow to go there together. Is that okay with you?'-she read the new message from Taehyung.

The day after tomorrow? In her mind, she just can think how much time she has left and she still did not have a plan to make it look like she and Jungkook are going to get a divorce. When Jungkook called her name loudly from the kitchen, she got up and walked there to see him.

'Sure, Taehyung. I'll see you later that day.'-she replied quickly while going to the kitchen.

"Okay, my princess. You may take a seat here.", Jungkook said as he saw Chaeyoung coming and he pulled out the chair for her to sit. "Thank you, my prince.", she replied back to him with a little giggle as she found him funny at that time.

'Okay, Chaeyoung. Make sure you ask Jungkook to let you go before that, okay?'-suddenly she got another message from Taehyung.

'Okay, Tae. Don't worry about it.'-she replied quickly before putting down her phone.

"Chae?", Jungkook called her name as he looked at her. "Yes.", she replied to him as she looked back at him. "I'm cooking for you all these and you can still look at your phone? I'm hurt.", he said in a joking manner as he put his right hand to his chest.

"Oh, stop it. I'm sorry, okay? Let's eat now. I'm hungry.", Chaeyoung said as she did not want to go along with his jokes. She started eating after she said all that making Jungkook looked at her with a big smile. "You really love that pancake, huh?", he said as he kept looking at her eating.

******

After they were done with washing the dishes, Chaeyoung quickly chased him out because she remembered their plan. "We shouldn't be meeting until we find Taehyung, Jungkook.", she said as she pushed him to the front door. "Yeah, yeah. I know. But...you were the one making me can't hold myself from meeting you.", he reminded her of what happened yesterday.

"You can just call me but you're stubborn.", she replied as she blamed him. "You wouldn't answer. And I was panic when you didn't come the time I summoned you. Of course we have to meet. That's the only way.", Jungkook did not want to lose to her so he gave his reasons out.

Chaeyoung sighed as she cannot believe he wanted to keep the conversation going. "Just go now, Kookie. We...had...done...a lot already. Don't make me regret what we did.", she said as she turned to look to the floor feeling embarrassed of what she just said. "Fine... I'll leave but... I have a question before I go.", Jungkook said as he cupped her face to look at him.

"Can we meet again two days from now?", he uttered the question with a little smile. Chaeyoung frowned upon the question he asked and shook her head. "Two days...as in the day after tomorrow?", she asked him back. Jungkook nodded with the same smile plastered on his face.

"I...okay, two days from now.", Chaeyoung said as she remembered about the day. "Great! I'll text you later where we're going that day, okay?", Jungkook said to her. She only nodded before continuing to push him out of her house. When he already leaned on the door, he asked her to stop pushing him and she did as told.

"I love you, my Rosie.", he said before planting a kiss on her forehead softly. "I'll see you...on the day after tomorrow, okay?", he said after the kiss. "Oh, and...thank you for letting me stay last night. Love you.", he added. Chaeyoung just nodded with a smile before she blinked her eyes as Jungkook vanished from her sight.

******

Okay, good moments again...so appreciate it. 😂 Thank you to all of you who have read till here!! If you like what you read, give me the ⭐ and tell me in the comment section whatever you think of the story. I'll see you my dear readers in next update! 🤗