Gone Girl

From days to weeks, weeks to months, time just passed by without ending but Jungkook still could not find Chaeyoung. It was like she has completely gone since that day. The day of their wedding. The day of Chaeyoung finally knew her new identity. The day of Jungkook finally lost his other half.

But he never give up on searching for her until today. And as usual, he will make cross lines on the date of the calendar to show how many days has he been looking for her. After that, he folded the page to the back since it is going to be a new month starting tomorrow.

"Where are you, Chaeyoung? How far have you gone to?", he asked as he looked at the calendar hung on the wall. Then, he turned around to look at the map laid out on the table. There, he looked at every place in every country that he had been to while searching for her.

He had gone to every province of South Korea before leaving to Japan. Then, he went to all of the other Asian countries to continue his search of her. He made his way to New Zealand, Australia and other few countries after that but still. He did not find her anywhere.

Now, he is in Switzerland still searching for Chaeyoung. While he is still there, he remembered Mino who is living somewhere in the country. So, he spent some time to meet him at his house that he had been to before this.

******

"Have a drink, Jungkook.", Mino said as he put the glass filled with orange juice on the table. Jungkook nodded and slowly taking the glass Mino served for him. Mino sat facing him and watched him taking a sip before speaking up.

"You haven't found her yet?", Mino asked while looking at Jungkook's blank expression. Jungkook shook his head as he puts the glass back on the table. "I don't know where she had gone to. It's almost a year already.", Jungkook said remembering that the month of September that has came is the month he married her.

30th September to be exact is the date they got married. Jungkook looked down to the floor thinking how he cannot find her yet. It is like even though he can sense her, it is no use at all. He never get to sense her after she left him at the wedding venue. But he did not tell anyone even Irene who he told to leave him to find Chaeyoung by himself at that time.

"You can't get to sense her, do you?", Mino asked. Once again Jungkook shook his head at the question. "Never even once?", Mino asked again to get a confirmation. "Not at all. I don't know why but I can only conclude one thing.", Jungkook said to Mino.

"She has gone too far from me. That's all I know.", he added. However, Mino disagreed with him about it making him asking why. Mino gave him a smirk before telling what he has in his mind. "Have you seen Taehyung? That one vampire who interrupted your wedding.", Mino asked.

Jungkook looked at Mino with a serious gaze before shaking his head. "Why? Is he the reason why I can't find Chaeyoung?", Jungkook asked as his right hand is already making a fist under the table. He has not heard anything about Taehyung for quite a while.

"I don't know for sure but... I can tell you he could be involved.", Mino answered before he grabbed a sandwich that Jungkook brought. "How is he involved in Chaeyoung's disappearance?", Jungkook asked, still with his serious face looking at Mino.

"You probably can't sense her because of him. He could be with her to cover up her sense from being detected. He's stronger than you are, right?", Mino explained why he thinks Taehyung could be the cause why Jungkook cannot find Chaeyoung.

Jungkook frowned upon the information he just told by Mino. Then, Jungkook asked if Taehyung is able to do like what he said just now and he nodded. "He could do that. Especially if that person does not want to be found herself.", Mino told him. "But she isn't a person anymore", Jungkook corrected him.

"No matter if she's a person or a vampire, Taehyung can cover up any of their senses until she leaves him. It depends on her own decision, Jungkook.", Mino explained to him of what he knew about that one ability of the vampire.