72. Stood Up

a/n: genuinely am pretending infinity war and endgame didn't happen and there will be no spoilers in this fic :) we love a fic writer who just acts like entire movies didn't happen! I'm either going to do one more stand alone fic, or I'm going to start the soulmate series. sorry this is so long I didn't want to make it two parts asdfghasdfg

also. keep an eye out because I'm going to be doing another kind of "part two" series for my fic revelations - it's going to be made into another separate book and I'll be rewriting/editing the first nine parts and then adding another probably ten parts that follow peter and reader through the events of infinity war & endgame. I'll let you guys know when I put it up and it'll be rewritten as I said so I would say definitely read what I fix cause I wrote it like over a year ago and I definitely want to change some things lol. anyway it's gonna be angsty and also fluffy because (if you read part nine) they're cute and I can't wait to write it tbh. expect it in the coming weeks!

warnings: language, blood mentions, gun mentions, brief brief BRIEF drinking mentions, peter is a dick (not the whole time but still), reader gets stood up ooh sad, angst, *eyes emoji*, but also :)

mix of a request from tumblr and an old request from here!

reminder: my requests are CLOSED

You let out a groan as your back slammed against the mat, shutting your eyes. Peter let out a cheer above you and pumped his fist, making you grimace slightly. He smirked down at you while you leaned up on your elbows, glaring at him and trying to catch your breath.

"Nice try," he snickered and offered you a hand but you huffed and swatted it away, getting up on your own. "Don't be such a sore loser, Y/N."

"Shut up, Parker," you muttered, brushing off your pants, "It's not an even match when you pull shit like that, I don't have super powers!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said cheekily, making you roll your eyes. 

Natasha pursed her lips and joined you both on the mat, crossing her arms while watching you glare at him. "Kid, we said it would be without the super strength."

"It was without the strength," Peter stared at her wide-eyed, his innocent expression making you grit your teeth, "It's not my fault Y/N can't take me down normally-"

You swiped your leg under his and knocked him down, not even caring if it was immature to do so. The look on his face made it worth it, and you put your hands on your hips, trying not to laugh.

"You kinda deserved that," Nat admitted. 

"That was uncalled for," Peter grunted while you jumped off the mat, going to your water. "I still won!"

"Not if you cheated!" you spat back, resisting the urge to give him a middle finger while he muttered something under his breath, following you to grab a towel and wipe his face. He got a cheeky grin back on and threw the now sweaty towel at you, making you squeal and throw it on the ground. 

"Gross, what is wrong with you?"

"Aren't you supposed to be an Avenger, and you're scared of a towel?" He sneered a little, while you glared at him.

"Can't you two play nice?" Nat sighed, coming up behind you both, "How are you supposed to have each other's backs out there if you act like this in here?"

"Yeah, I'll just let him get-"

"Don't finish that sentence," Natasha interrupted, giving you a stern look. "You know you wouldn't actually, and you wouldn't either, Peter, so don't speak up. Training can be done now, but we're going again tomorrow and if you use your strength again Peter, we're gonna have some problems."