CXXXII. It's Got A Nice *Ring* To It

It took Nathan and Jason minutes to get there, what had to be a record. Matt was grinning like an idiot.

"Alright, spill!" Jason exclaimed.

Matt couldn't even tease them or wait a minute more, he just went out and said it. "It's a girl!"

Nathan gasped, covering his mouth. "Oh my god it's going to be the most adorable little girl in the whole fucking world," he whispered, causing Matt to laugh.

Jason just hugged him, looking ecstatic.

"I have a niece. I have the cutest fucking niece."

Matt chuckled at Nathan's awe, setting a set on his stomach. "Careful with the swearing, there are children present," he joked, feigning disapproval. "She can hear you."

"What's her name?" Jason asked excitedly. "You said you had already decided?"

He grinned. "Charlotte Grace," he said.

"Charlotte Grace," Jason repeated. "I love it."

"Charlotte Grace...?" Nathan questioned.

"Richardson," Matt said. "Charlotte Grace Richardson. Sebastian wants to ditch his last name and he doesn't want her to be associated with it either."

Jason looked like he might cry. "You've talked about getting married?"

He blushed. "Kinda? Not seriously, but I've called him my future husband before and I called him Sebastian Smythe when I was texting him and he corrected me to 'Richardson.' It has a nice ring to it."

"You two are so cute," Jason whispered, hand over his heart.