LVI. Ringing In The New Year In The Best Way Possible

"Is something wrong? You've been quiet all night."

Jeff shook his head. "No, nothing's wrong. It's just..."

"It's just what?" Nick asked worriedly, touching his arm.

"It's... I'm trying to control myself. And I'm failing."

"Control yourself? From what? Jeff, look at me," Nick said, moving Jeff's face toward him.

Jeff didn't answer, immediately pressing his lips to Nick's. He slammed Nick against the wall.

Nick smirked into the kiss, realizing what Jeff meant.

When they broke away to take a breath, Nick leaned in to Jeff's ear. "You know, I could take care of that problem of yours."

Jeff didn't answer, immediately heading to a room. Nick smirked, following him.

~-~

"Can I show you something?"

"Is it alcohol?" Sebastian asked hopefully.

Matt swatted his shoulder. "No, it's not alcohol. Come on."

Sebastian followed him as they weaved through the crowd, eventually stopping at a door.

He looked around, confused. "Um, Matt, this room is empty."

"This room is empty," Matt repeated, shutting the door.

Sebastian turned around to face him, understanding what he meant. "You're ready?"

Matt smiled, walking over to him and tracing a line down his shoulder. "Yes. I just didn't say anything because we live in a dorm with several other people... but now we have a chance."

"You're sure?"

Brown eyes met green. "I trust you, Sebastian. I trust you to stop if we need to, I trust you to be gentle, I just... I trust you. And you trust me, right?"

Sebastian loved looking at Matt's eyes. It was so easy from brown to become dulled or boring, but there was this sparkle in his that kept them alive and beautiful.

"Of course I do."

Matt smiled, using what seemed to be their line. "Promise?"

Sebastian's smile grew. "Promise," he repeated, causing them both to chuckle.