LIV. Nick In A Leather Jacket? Sign Me Up

Despite Kurt's insistence that he would be fine, Blaine decided to stay back with him.

Nick wasn't the hugest party fan, but he was excited. He had been waiting for the perfect time to wear his leather jacket– Jeff still didn't know it existed– and this was the perfect time.

He tried to keep himself from over romanticizing it, because it's just a jacket, Nick, but he couldn't help himself.

He may have donned a bit of eyeliner, and wasn't too displeased with how it turned out.

Correction, he really liked it.

"Hey, so-"

Nick whipped around, hearing Jeff coming into the room. He was suddenly second-guessing all of this.

Jeff froze, jaw dropping. Nick hadn't actually seen someone's jaw drop before. Was it a good thing or bad thing?

There was something to be said for anxiety; it made him act like an absolute idiot sometimes. He just did... well, what he was afraid to do because it was a bad idea.

That said, Nick rested his hand on the wall, smirking. "Like what you see?"

"Oh... my..." Jeff could hardly speak comprehensible words. "Fuck."

"Is that a reaction, or what you want to do?" Nick couldn't help himself. Jeff was a brilliant red instead of him for once.

"You look really sexy," Jeff said breathlessly. "Really, really, really sexy."

"Not too bad yourself." He jerked his head towards the door. "We should get going."

"Uh- um- y-yeah." Jeff seemed unable to function.

Nick bit back a laugh, walking out into the hall where they were all meeting.

The others were already there.

He chuckled slightly at the looks on their faces. "What does that expression mean?"

"You look like Pete Wentz circa 2005 but with better hair," Matt said.

"Umm... Is that good?"

"Yes, because Pete Wentz is hot," David said. Wes smacked his shoulder. "What, do you disagree?"

"I'm your boyfriend, idiot."

"I never said he was hotter than you. But do you disagree?"

Wes rolled his eyes. "No," he admitted.

Nick laughed. "Well, thank you, then. Should we get going?"

"Yeah, we just need to figure out who's driving. And, you know, not drinking," Thad said. "I volunteer to be a driver, I'm not touching a drop."

"I can drive. Freckles here won't let me drink," Sebastian said, elbowing Matt.

Matt shrugged. "Again, it's your heart attack. I might drink, so I shouldn't drive."

"I don't drink. I can drive," Nick said.

"That's three drivers and there's seven of us. That'll work," Thad said.

"Alright, let's go. Jeff, stop staring at your boyfriend's dick and rejoin the living," Sebastian teased.

That snapped Jeff back to reality. "What! I- I didn't not- I was not-" he stumbled over his words, a furious red.

Nick slung his arm over Jeff's shoulders, shaking his head. "Jeff... we all knew you were."

"I was not-!"