XV. Again, Hunter, STFU

"Oh, remember when you were halfway through a math test and realized you had been doing something wrong the whole time? I always forget, what did you do?"

Blaine blushed. "I used the problem number as part of the problem."

They were all in the library, Thad and Blaine reminiscing about when they had been in school together.

"You did what?" Kurt asked, sounding amused.

Thad laughed. "That's not even the best part! He swore when he realized it, and like, loudly, too, and then found out that the principal was observing out teacher that day. He just full-out swore in front of the principal. Oh god, he was absolutely mortified-"

"Oh god, he was absolutely mortified," a voice mocked, making their voice sound high-pitched. They looked over, seeing an irritated Hunter. "Would it kill you to shut up? You sound like a girl, it's annoying."

He rolled his eyes, packing up his stuff and leaving. Thad sat there, eyes prickling with incoming tears.

Matt followed him, though. "Hey, Hunter. Hey, I'm talking to you!"

Hunter turned around, in the doorway. "What?"

"I get that you're a complete asshole that gets his entertainment from tearing other people down, but that was low."

"I don't need a lecture."

"Actually, I think you do! See, in the real world, the things you do could land you in jail. They have consequences. Hm? Sound familiar? Consequences to your actions?"

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Are you done?"

Matt took a step closer to him, voice lowering. "You're lucky I don't kick your ass into next week. Lay a finger on any of my friends, and you're done for."

Hunter leaned in, smirking. "Oh, didn't Sebastian tell you? I've been 'done for' for a while, now."

"You–" Matt's mouth went dry.

Hunter shoved him away. "Now leave me alone."

Matt didn't, though. One clean punch to the face, and he stormed out past Hunter.

Sebastian's eyes were wide, running out past Hunter. "You idiot, come back here!" they heard him yell faintly.

"Thad, are you okay?" Jeff asked worriedly.

"Do you think I'm okay?" Thad asked crossly.

Blaine put his arm around Thad's shoulders. "Thad, he isn't right. You sound like a guy."

"Yeah. Your voice is just kinda high. Like Kurt's," David added.

"Kurt sounds like a guy, though. His voice is just high. I'm the one that sounds like a girl."

Blaine squeezed his shoulders. "Thad, you do not sound like a girl. He's just bitter."

Thad shook his head again, standing up and grabbing his bag. "Don't lie to me, Blaine," he snapped.

He left the library, running into Hunter. The last person he wanted to see.

"Are you crying?" Hunter asked, sounding amused.

Thad tried to just pass him, keeping his head down. Hunter grabbed his forearm, stopping him.

"Aw, is the princess upset?" he mocked.

"Leave me alone," Thad said angrily.

"She speaks!" Hunter declared triumphantly.

Thad ripped his arm away from Hunter, hearing him laughing behind him as he headed to the dorm before he was crying too hard.