LXXXVI. Really, That Is Going To Be A Bad Hangover

Jeff was out like a light as soon as he got to his bed. Kurt chuckled, cleaning him up and bandaging his wounds that were bleeding.

"We need, like, a full-body ice pack," he joked.

Blaine didn't say anything and Kurt looked back. "You okay?"

"Kurt... Those were the guys you dealt with at your old school?"

Kurt laughed. "Blaine, you've seen them before, how is it so shocking?"

"Not in action. They... Kurt, they did that to you?" Blaine sounded broken.

Kurt walked over to him, stretching out his arms. "Come here." Blaine moved towards him and Kurt hugged him. "Blaine, they're out of my life now. You saved me, so don't you dare blame yourself for anything. Okay?"

Blaine nodded, voice breaking. "Okay."

"Hey, no crying on Valentine's day."

Blaine chuckled, wiping his eyes. "I'm glad you got to do that to them."

"Oh, the satisfaction of punching Azimio right on his ugly face is one I've been waiting for forever. Revenge is sweet."

They both laughed, and the door to the dorm opened. "Hey, what are you guys– oh my god."

Nick cut himself off, rushing over to Jeff. "What happened?"

"He ran into a couple of jocks from my old school. Somehow they knew he was gay, and..."

"They did this?" Nick asked, eyes watering.

"They won't again. Kurt socked the guy who was doing it in the face," Blaine said.

"He not-so-secretly dated the guy who kissed me. Messing with me is one thing, but mess with my friends and everything's out. Or rather, outed."

"He is going to have the worst hangover known to man when he wakes up," Thad said, looking at Jeff.

They all couldn't help but laugh at that.