XI. But He Has A Point

When the morning of his appointment came, Sebastian was internally freaking out. What did he say? What would he do?

"Are you okay?" Nick asked him at breakfast, where he was anxiously bouncing his leg and messing with his hands.

"Appointment today," he mumbled.

"Oh, right. Well, just be honest, I guess," Jeff looked like he wished he had better advice.

"Do you want someone to go with you? For moral support?" Matt asked.

"Was that an offer?" Sebastian asked, eyebrow raised.

Matt smiled slightly. "I think it was."

"That'd be nice." Sebastian stood up to leave, but whispered something in Matt's ear first.

"Or are you sure you don't just want to see me shirtless again?"

He walked away, leaving an extremely red Matt behind him. "Screw you, Sebastian!"

Sebastian chuckled. "You wish!" he called over his shoulder.

Matt shook his head, rolling his eyes fondly. "I swear, flirting is like crack to that guy."

"What did he tell you?" Jeff asked curiously.

Matt's blush darkened. "Nothing."

He turned to David, who was on Matt's other side. "Could you hear it?"

"Something about Sebastian being shirtless again, I don't really want to know," he answered.

Matt shook his head. "You betrayed me, David."

"Wait, again?" Jeff asked, raising an eyebrow suggestively. "As in, for the second time?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Matt said, standing up and leaving the table.