CXIII. Now THAT Is A Healthy Relationship

"Grace." Sebastian shifted slightly underneath the sheets, looking at Matt. "Charlotte Grace."

"Charlotte Grace," Matt repeated, smiling softly. "I love it."

"What about Damien? First or middle, I've just always loved the name."

Matt chuckled softly. "Damien? Definitely sounds like a boy who has two dads. I like it."

They were quiet for a minute, Matt's expression shifting. His smile was more of a worried frown.

"What's wrong, baby?" Sebastian asked, brushing a lock of hair out of his face.

"Just... I'm so worried about this all. I mean, first off, this hardly ever happens so if something goes wrong they might not know what to do. And we're teenagers, we still have to go to school."

Sebastian nodded understandingly. "I see where you're coming from. But if something were to go wrong, they already know just about all there is to know about males and females. Combine that information, and it's all covered. And we'll handle the school part when we come to it."

"That's true, I didn't think of that," Matt said. Sebastian could tell something was still worrying him.

"Is there something else?"

Matt sighed. "It's just... I know it's ridi–"

"It's not ridiculous, nor is it silly, nor is it stupid, nor is it anything but valid. Continue."

He chuckled softly. "Okay, I know we've already checked, but I'm still worried about how small they are. I mean, it's not like I want everyone to know, but it's concerning."

Sebastian was quiet a minute. "The best thing we can do about that is go to regularly scheduled appointments to make sure everything stays fine and do exactly what the doctor recommends. Besides, multiple perfectly healthy women have had smaller baby bumps. It all depends on the person."

Sighing contentedly, Matt buried his face in Sebastian's chest. "You always know exactly what to say."

Sebastian smiled, kissing the top of his head. "I'm here for you. And I appreciate you being so open with me."

"With my emotions or my legs?" Matt mumbled, clearly exhausted. Sebastian shook with silent laughter, trying not to wake him as he drifted off.