Chapter 18

Chapter 18

At the airport was a boy running to reach his gate. He had a small flimsy backpack along with his ticket, passport, ID, and a sum of cash that would last him for a while. He was breathing heavily as he knew there was only a little time left to reach it. He saw several families boarding in the flight but he was looking for one in particular. He spotted a very noticeable lightish brown hair, which could have very been confused as blonde, boy looking out at the window.

"CAMERON," the boy yelled out catching the attention of the other.

"J...Jaren," Cameron stuttered out, his blue eyes widening in shock.

Jaren finally reached Cameron and hugged him. Cameron hugged back his eyes sparkling with tears.

"What are you doing here," Cameron asked wiping his eyes.

"I... love you," Jaren said kissing him.

"I love you too but that doesn't answer my question," Cameron said with a blush on his face.

"I love you so much that I'm coming with you," Jaren said showing him his ticket.

"With me... no you can't," Cameron said in shock.

"Why not.... I love you and I don't want you to go... so I'm coming with you," Jaren said determinedly.

"But what about Matt, Sara... your parents," Cameron asked looking around.

"Fuck my parents you're the only reason why I want to actually live Cameron... I hate my life... I hate the way they dictate the things I have to do...," Jaren said.

"But your marriage with Sara...," Cameron said looking away.

"Sara is nice but she isn't you Cameron," Jaren said holding his hand.

"I don't know Jaren... you're giving up your life just for me," Cameron said looking back to him.

"Cam... there's no one I want to spend my life with other than you," Jaren said.

"Last call for boarding flight 125 to Los Angeles," the announcer said.

"You're crazy you know that," Cameron said.

"Crazy for you," Jaren said as they both entered the flight.

Jaren has to sit by himself since he got business class but he knew that Cameron was somewhere on this flight. He looks out the window and noticed a black limo pulling up to the front. He closed the window and closed his eyes feeling the plane lift off. His new life beginning, hopefully to be shared with Cameron if he had anything to say about it.

Smii7y woke up and gasped grabbing his shirt where his heart would be. He felt sweat going down his body, his dream still very vivid in his tired mind. He put his hand through his hair and sighed. He hadn't thought about his past in a long time, and that was a memory he would rather forget. He looked blankly up towards the ceiling as he let his heart go back to a normal beat.

He doesn't regret doing what he did that day. It was the day he finally became independent for himself and he escaped the prison he called home. Smii7y wondered if his parents missed him but dismissed the idea as he doesn't miss his parents. He got up from the bed and went to his bathroom to shower. Once finished he changed into warmer clothes and made his way towards the main base.

"It's snowing," Craig said happily as he came in with 5 cups of hot chocolate.

"It snows every year Craig," Tyler said as he took a cup.