Chapter Thirty-Three

I've been living with Big Time Rush for a little over three weeks now and so far so good. Once the snow cleared and the kids had their fill of hanging out with the guys, my family left leaving me to handle the four of them on my own and it was nothing like how I had imagined.

I thought with four guys it'd be constant having to clean up after them and what not but that wasn't the case.

I barely had to lift a finger around the house; we alternated cooking dinner each night, we spent each Saturday morning tidying up, and they all stopped working each afternoon around four o'clock when I got home from school so we could all hang out and have dinner together. It was kind of like we had our own little family.

The guys even offered to help me with my homework each night. Granted, they had no idea what they were doing but it was still sweet of them to offer.

I started back to school two weeks ago so not only did that mean adjusting to the guys at home but readjusting to hours of school and friends and then hours of homework.

Now that I had a pretty cool house I couldn't keep Taylor, Ashlyn, Cassidy, and Matthew out of it. They literally came over every other day just to hang out with me and the guys which was great.

Today was mine and Kendall's two month anniversary and thank goodness it had snowed two days ago because school had been cancelled, which meant I got to spend the entire day with my favorite guy.

I threw back the covers and ran downstairs to find Kendall. As I came to a stop around the corner all I saw was James, Carlos, and Logan sitting around the counter eating cereal.

"Anybody seen my boyfriend? Ya know about six foot, green eyes, extremely handsome?" I asked the boys.

"Not for a while" James said sincerely.

"I saw him leave this morning but he didn't say anything" Carlos said as he swallowed.

"I'm sure he's just getting ready for your big night tonight" Logan said trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah you're probably right. So what's on y'all's agenda today?" I asked as I fixed myself a bowl of cereal.

"Well we've got to record the last few vocals on one song" Carlos said rinsing his bowl and placing it in the sink.

"Mind if I watch?" I asked.

"Of course not!" Logan said heading toward the stairs. I followed the guys down to the sound room and took a seat on the couch.

As the guys sang and sang, I finished my breakfast, checked my social media accounts, and texted Kendall. Logan came out of the booth as Carlos went in and took a seat beside me.

"Heard anything yet?" he asked genuinely concerned.

I shook my head. "I asked if he knew when he'd be home and he said 'Idk.' He never sends one word texts, ever. Is he mad at something I did?"

"Well you guys have dinner plans tonight so he's got to be here and you know he could never be mad at you. He wouldn't miss tonight, it's just as important to him as it is to you" Logan said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I know but this isn't like him. I'm worried Logie..." I said quietly as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Don't be. He loves you." he said as he soothingly rubbed my arm.

*Logan's POV*

I know Kendall had stuff to get done before tonight but he should've told Celine or at least have given her a hint. She's really worried about him and worried she did something that made him leave.

I decided to text Kendall just to make sure everything was going as planned.

L: Hey man, everything good? Celine's bugging out...

K: Tell her everything's fine and I had to run errands or something. I've almost got everything set but don't say a word to her about my surprise. Be home in 30

This better be one hell of a surprise he's got planned for her tonight that's all I know.