Chapter Seventeen

After breakfast, Kendall and I went back upstairs to his room to pack up all of our stuff.

I was folding the last of my clothes to shove in the suitcase when I noticed Kendall staring.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked playfully.

"Nothing," he laughed," just wondering what the hell I did to deserve someone like you."

I crawled on the bed until I got close to him and looked him in the eye. "I don't know what either of us did, but I sure am glad we did it" I said as I kissed him.

I laughed and went back to packing the suitcase. "You almost ready babe?" he said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

I turned around in his arms and looked up. "Almost but...I need your help with something"

"Oh really? And what would that be?" Kendall asked raising his eyebrow.

"Welllll," I said as I traced circles on his arm, "I need you to zip the suitcase while I sit on it."

"You tease!" Kendall yelled.

"Hey! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!" I said as I plopped down on the suitcase.

"I can't believe I fell for that" Kendall grumbled as he zipped up the bag.

"Me either! Now c'mon, we've got to go!" I said as I rushed out of the room, leaving him with the bags.

Kendall and I were outside standing on the porch talking to his parents before we had to leave. "You two be careful okay? It's Christmas Eve and people get crazy" Kathy warned.

"We'll be fine, Mom. I'll call as soon as we land" Kendall said hugging his mother. When Kendall pulled away, it was my turn and I wasted no time running into Kathy's arms.

"I'm so glad I got to meet you! And thank you, for everything" I said sincerely.

"Anytime dear. You've got my number, don't hesitate to call and you know where we live" she winked. I gave her one more squeeze and then took Kendall's hand as we started down the driveway.

Once we were at the car, Kendall loaded up our stuff as I climbed in and started the car. Kendall got in moments later, "Ready to go home?"

"Yeah I guess so" I responded. As we began to back out, I rolled down my window.

"Merry Christmas!" I yelled to Kathy and Kent. They waved back and we were on our way to the airport.

*after the 4 hour flight*

By the time we got to my house, it was already early evening and my aunt and uncle were there with my nieces and nephews for Christmas Eve dinner.

I helped Kendall unload the car and drag our stuff up to the house. "You don't seem too nervous this time babe" I chuckled.

"That's because I don't have to worry about everyone not liking me this time!" he retorted. I laughed and shook my head as I opened the door.

"We're home!" I yelled.

"KENDALL!" I heard the screams echo through the house. The next thing I know June, Calli, and Jenna were all surrounding Kendall asking him about the tour and what not.

"Uh hello?" I interrupted. "Favorite aunt standing right here!"

They looked at me as if I had two heads and then went right back to talking to Kendall. I saw Landon walking over laughing his butt off.

"What'd you expect? You start dating a popstar and still think you can be their favorite?" he joked as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Looks like we'll just have to take their presents back!" I said louder than usual. That sure got their attention.