Chapter Thirty

I hardly said a word to any of the guys, even Kendall, on the way home. Mainly because I fell asleep but also because I didn't know how to react to their little "surprise."

Don't get me wrong, I love the guys but having them all at the house for a month? Plus having my family right down the road from us.

That's a lot of people which means a lot of grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and a lot of other things that I don't know if I can handle; especially with school right around the corner.

As Kendall got our bag out of the trunk, I unlocked the house and left the door open for the guys before I walked upstairs to our room. I threw myself down on the bed with my face in Kendall's pillow and had a million thoughts running through my head.

I heard a few sets of footsteps coming up the stairs and then felt the bed shift as someone sat down. The moment that someone started rubbing my back I knew it was Kendall.

I turned my head on the pillow so that I was facing him. "Hi" I whispered barely audible.

"Are you mad?" he asked. I looked into his glistening green eyes and could tell that he was upset that I was upset.

Truthfully I had no right to be upset and I felt awful for how I reacted. I couldn't take it so I took my eyes off Kendall's.

"It's okay if you're mad we can-"

"I'm not mad Kendall" I said as I sat up in front of him.

"Then what is it?" he asked as he placed his hand on mine.

"Honestly...I have no idea. I love the guys, I really do, and I'm stoked that they're going to be here but I guess it makes the whole idea of the tour seem more...real" I said looking down.

"This isn't about the guys at all, it's about me leaving" Kendall stated coming to the realization we had both been searching for.

"I guess it is" I said looking at him sadly.

"You saw how fast those two weeks went by when me and Dustin were on the road," he said, "This time will go by just as fast."

"But you'll be gone twice as long. What if you forget about-"

"Don't even say that. I could never forget that I have an amazing girl waiting for me when I get back from touring, especially when that amazing girl is you" he said as he caressed my cheek.

I puckered my lips, making him laugh as he kissed me. "I love you" I said as I fell into his chest.

"I love you too sweetheart" he said as he kissed the top of my head. I sat up as I heard someone clear their throat in the doorway: James.

"Sorry to interrupt but we figured you guys were hungry too so Logan's ordering pizza" he told us.

"Great! I'm starving!" I exclaimed as my stomach began to growl.

Logan came up from the first floor and into our bedroom, joining Kendall and I on the bed. "They said it'd be 15 minutes" he informed us. James came over and sat down too, taking a seat next to Logan.

"Well since you guys are already in your comfy clothes I'm going to go change" I said. I went over to the bureau and grabbed a pair of Kendall's sweatpants and one of his tshirts out of a drawer and went into the bathroom to change.

When I came back out the boys were still on the bed watching tv. I crawled back into the bed and snuggled up next to Kendall before I realized what they were watching.

"You're watching your own show? Really?" I asked in disbelief.

They laughed, "Yeah I guess we are" Logan said.

"Look how young we were!" Kendall pointed out.

"Look how long my hair was!" James said laughing.

We spent the next little bit watching Big Time Rush with the boys trying their best to remember and quote their old lines. They did surprisingly well but it was hilarious whenever they got it wrong.

The doorbell finally rang and I moved to get up but James stopped me. "Here I got it" he said as he gently pushed me back down.

"Oh okay, there's a twenty in my purse downstairs-" James held up his hand to keep me from talking while the other reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet.

"I've got dinner. You guys are letting us live here, I think I can cover dinner" he laughed as he left the room and walked down to answer the door.

We heard James exchange small talk with the delivery guy and he was back upstairs in just a few minutes with the pizza. He placed the box on the bed as we all dug in.

None of us had eaten since the flight and that was obvious, seeing as we devoured the pizza in under ten minutes.

"I'm so full" Logan groaned as he laid down rubbing his stomach.

"It's only 8:30," I said glancing at the clock on the bedside table, "Movie?"

The boys nodded in agreement and I got up to put in the Goonies, my favorite movie. I shut off the light and climbed back in bed getting close to Kendall as he put his arm around me.

Once Logan and James got situated comfortably on the bed I hit play and laid down on Kendall's chest as he kissed my head and we settled in for the movie.

If every night was going to be like this while the guys were here, I have no idea why I tried acting so worried about them being here before.