"So did you find a girl yet?" I ask and she blushes and nods. "Tell me!" I say and grasp one of her hands. "Her name is Katrien" she says and sinks into dream land. "She's so beautiful, and caring and....I know her for quite a time now." she says. "Home come I never knew about her?" I ask and she shrugs. "I never mentioned her" she says and I nod. "Bring her home once, cook her Italian like you always do for me!" (A/N See what I did here Karo? ;) 

She looks a side and gasps, releases my hand and looks at me with big eyes. I look behind me,  trying to figure out what she's staring at. "Do I have something between my teeth...?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"You're acting weird today" I say and she grins at me again. I look down at my plate and think. The guy that she described sounded very good. She tried to set me up with other guys, and they were all pretty hot but not really my type. And she seems eager about this one.

"What can I get you two?" a very manly and sexy voice says. My head shots up and I stare wide eyed at mister sex on legs Nandos waiter AKA mister perfect.

He narrows his eyes on me with a little smile and I blush and look at my plate, to look up at him again seconds later. 

Karo notices that I'm too hooked up in staring at this god and she orders for us both, knowing my order by hard. The boy writes it on his pad and then looks at me again. "A drink, sir?" he asks politely. "A coke" I say and he nods, smiles at me and tells us the food will be here as soon as possible. Then he turns around and gives me a marvelous sight of his bum.

I seriously feel my mouth watering.

"AND?" Karo says with hopeful eyes. "He was so hot, so damn hot" I say and lean back in my chair. "That's the boy....Liam" she says and I nod. "You were right, he's damn hot, mister perfect" I say and she chuckles.

"And he's very sweet too. I talked with him in the train, we're taking the same every Friday" she says and I smirk. "You were damn right" I say and she nods. 

"How old is he?" I ask and she thinks. "18, and he works her for 2 days now, he studies somewhere near our school and he's single" she says and I smile. This is going to work out, I just need to turn on my Irish charms.

Minutes later he comes at our table with our food and when he pulls back he brushes with his hand over mine and my breath hitches. I see him smile and he walks away, I stare at him again.

"Niall, wipe your chin" she says and I glare at Karo. 

*morning after*

"GO TO THE TRAIN AND TALK TO HIM! GIVE HIM MY NUMBER OR GET HIS NUMBER OR...SOMETHING!" I scream through the phone and she laughs. "Eager much?" she says. "Just do it! please?" I ask with a baby voice and she sighs. "Alright, just for you Horan!" she says and I hear her walking into the train. "there he is! I'll text you soon!" she says and hangs up.

The next half hour I sit biting my nails and running around the house, checking the fridge multiple times and look at my phone if I missed a call or got a text.

Then after 15 minute she calls. "AND AND AND AND?" I yell. "Shh ni!" she says. "Tell me! What did he say?" I ask and she chuckles.

"You have a date, he thought you were very sexy. I saw it in his eyes!" she says and I squeal, a very manly squeal may I add.

"When, where?" I ask and I can practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"Tonight, London Bridge" she says and I gasp. "Perfect!"

--

"Where is he?" I ask Karo impatiently. "He'll be here soon, don't you worry" she says and takes my hand. We stroll around on the bridge, buy some candy and I smile at the lights of London. "London is so beautiful at night" I say and Karo nods.

"I'm meeting Katrien here too tonight" she says and I gasp. "And you didn't tell me?" I ask hurt and she rolls her eyes. "You would've go on about how perfect we'd look together and blablabla. Just have fun tonight Ni" she says and I sigh dreamy. 

"Liam and Niall. Niall and Liam. Niam?" I ask and she chuckles.

"There he is!!" she exclaims and I see Liam, wearing a tight white shirt with his hair styled. I'm drooling already. 

Then my heart shatters. He's walking with a girl, hand in hand and they're both smiling. Karo sees my expression and looks shocked.

"No Ni that's-..." 

"You told me he was gay!!" I exclaim and throw my hands up in the air. "He is Niall please listen-.." 

"Why did you lie to me?" I ask with tears in my eyes. "I'm not lying-.." I cut her off again. "It's just...I'm leaving" I say and run away, over the bridge.

"Niall! Niall!" that's not Karo's voice.

I run, tears rolling down my cheeks. Why do every perfect boy always find someone else? Then a strong grip on my arm makes me turn around.

"Niall" Liam says and I let my head hang down. "I haven't even talked to you properly and you are already running away from me." he says and I let out a sob. "What's wrong?" he asks and pulls me into a hug.

"That girl...you..." I sob again and he gasps. "Niall that was....that was Katrien!" Liam says and I look up. "Am I really that stupid?" I whisper and he smiles and wipes my tears away. "I don't want to see you cry" he tells me and I blush a little. "Karo told me about you, she talks a lot about you and I instantly pictured a perfect person in my head." he said, looking me in the eyes.

My smile fades again, I'm not perfect.

"but I got someone even better" he whispers in my ear.

A/N

Karo, I'm very tired and I tried to make the best out of it. Please tell me if you like it, if you don't I can re-write it :)

X-x-x Noa