One Perfect Day.

Rachel's POV:

It was eerily quiet when i woke that morning which is strange when theirs 4 adults and 8 children in the house. I checked the time on my hello kitty alarm clock which sat on my dressing table, it read 8:36 am. So i got out of bed and pulled on my hello kitty dressing gown, i could hear chattering coming from the playroom so i made my way down to their where i discovered Emily and Jack playing with Hannah and Grace "Hello Monkeys shall we go get some breakfast" i said lifting Jack into my arms who wasn't wearing any pj top as he insisted on going to bed like his daddy.

I went downstairs followed by the rest of the kids "Hey Rachel you look like a mother duckling with them lot following you like that" Ethan was sitting in the living room with Sadie on his lap who immediately got up and toddled over to me when she saw me so i had to put jack down and cuddle her again "Hey munchkin are you being a good girl for your daddy" I kissed her head and sat down with her on my lap. "Wes me be dood" I smiled at how cute she was.

Ethan got up and fetched her bottle and handed it to me "Here she probably won't let go of you now she adores you so you feed her". I took the bottle and gently pressed it to her mouth and she opened and sucked at it eagerly. i laughed and finished feeding her before handing her back to Ethan. I stood up and wandered through to the kitchen and made myself some toast and buttered it and wandered through to the living room where mysteriously Chelsea had appeared in the 10 minutes i'd been in the kitchen. "Hey little sis, fancy coming shopping with me and your nephew and niece" She'd brought Lily and Taylor-Jai who was cute as hell, i'd spent nearly a whole year knitting squares and crocheting them together for Alicia each time she'd got pregnant so she had three lopsided crocheted blankets from me and three neat tidy cute ones that Mum had brought. So i vowed to make one for Taylor, i crouched down next to Lily who looked adorable with her hair in bunches dressed in black leggings and a Minnie mouse top she was basically a mini Chelsea.

"Sure give me 10 minutes to get ready" i wandered off still eating toast and still wondering how the hell Chelsea got in when i didn't even hear the doorbell ring. I went to the bathroom and finished off my toast and grabbed my flannel and soap and started to wash my face when i heard someone enter the bathroom. I turned around my face covered in white suds "AAH BIGFOOT" the person who turned out to be Dad screamed joking round. "Shut up idiot you made me jump" i said and wiped my face with my cloth. "Rachel care to explain why you and your siblings are up before 9 am on a Saturday when your mother was still in bed the last i checked" He said smirking

"I'm going out now if you wouldn't mind getting out of my way" i said standing in front of him with my arms crossed glaring at him.

"Whoa you are so much like your mother its scary" He said moving out of my way. I ran down the hallway and into my room, i stood in front of my wardrobe before deciding on light blue skinny jeans, a grey star t shirt and a red and white checked jacket with my grey and gold converse and styled my hair. I brushed it through and put it up into a ponytail and pulled it through into a messy bun before pinning half to either side and plaiting the remainder and pinning it in between the loops of hair making a Minnie mouse bow with my hair. I got my makeup out and applied light foundation and shadowed my eyes with gold and electric blue eyeliner and applied mascara before outlining my lips with pink lip liner and adding matching pink lipstick before grabbing my rose gold earrings and clipping them in and grabbing my bag i ran down the stairs.

"Whoa look at you miss diva" Chelsea said embracing me and i giggled going slightly pink at the compliment.