Alicia goes into Labour.

Alicia's POV

I'm so excited now less than two weeks until i get to meet my gorgeous babies, i've been having braxton hicks all day but i'm not in work today as i'm looking after Hanna and the twins as they aren't in school because of the snow and ice and Rachel and Faith have gone to their friends house . Ethan is out at work and mum and dad have taken Grace to speech therapy and physio . i heaved myself out of bed and heaved myself upright on my crutches , i could hear giggling from outside the door which meant Hanna and Emily were outside my door i wedged it open with my foot to reveal them in a rather sticky mess as they'd somehow gotten hold of dad's shaving cream and they had drawn a map of their playroom on the landing . I laughed and ushered them into the bathroom whilst i supervised Jack's bath as he refused to have one last night after he smothered his yoghurt into his hair .

I slowly made my way across the landing towards the stairs and discovered one of Emily's toys at the top , i went to kick it out of the way but my leg gave way and i ended up falling head first down the stairs , i shouted at Hanna to keep Jack and Emily out of the way as i was bleeding quite badly and it was then that i realised there was a puddle in between my legs and i realised the shock of me falling had caused me to go into labour, i also noticed that my right arm was bent at an unnatural angle. I grabbed the landing phone and rang for an ambulance and explained my situation they told me to stay still and not to move my injured arm and to try and keep calm and time how far apart my contractions were , they were sufficiently far enough apart for me to be able to wait for the ambulance to arrive. The ambulance arrived and they got me into the ambulance and Jez took care of the kids they were fascinated with him probably because he has a similar mental age to them.

Ethan's POV

We had to prep resus as we had a female casualty 38 weeks pregnant gone into premature labour after falling down some stairs,she wasn't ko'd but had a badly broken arm and three kids in tow her younger siblings. Iain and Jez brought her through , her being Alicia with the three youngest. We got her into resus and Duffy said her contractions were far enough apart to give us some time to reset her arm and put it in a plaster cast. She was screaming at me telling me i was never coming near her again.

"ETHAN I SWEAR YOU ARE NEVER COMING NEAR ME AGAIN , ARRGGGHHH THIS HURTS SO MUCH , YOU ARE NEVER EVER COMING NEAR ME AGAIN I HATE YOU SO MUCH"

i just stood there with the gas and air on standby not saying a word , she was squeezing my hand so tightly i swear i heard it crack . With one last push , we had two beautiful little baby girls.

Connie's POV

I had two beautiful baby granddaughters Sadie-Belle and Lacey-Mai , Alicia has broken Ethan fingers during her labour but she had done so well , she was resting on maternity whilst the babies were being checked over on neonatal . Me and Jacob were taking the kids to see her later. She had to go for a post reduction x-ray to check her arm was back in place properly as she'd broken it when she fell downstairs, she'd told us about the girls escapades this morning and they were going to be told off later on .

Alicia's POV

I had given birth to two beautiful little girls , Sadie-Belle and Lacey-Mai they had been taken to neonatal as they were two weeks early and i was just going for a post reduction x ray on my arm and then i was free to go once me and ethan had collected our appointments for fracture clinic in 6 weeks as i broke ethan's fingers during labour . Me and Ethan were going to see our little girls , i sat down by Sadie
and i placed my hand into her little incubator and she curled her tiny fingers around mine, the nurse came and lifted her out for me to hold i lifted my top down slightly and the nurse placed tiny baby Sadie inside my top and Ethan covered me with a blanket and filmed Sadie's first ever feed. Once she had finished feeding  Ethan lifted her off me and held her himself and the nurse placed Lacey down my t-shirt and i fed her and Sadie started to cry "oh darling don't cry mummy's only feeding your sister don't get jealous , daddy's holding you don't cry darling". Soon enough i had been checked out and me and Ethan were on our way home i had been lent a wheelchair as i couldn't use my crutches because of my broken arm , Ethan helped me into the shower he gently removed my sling and supported my broken arm and he gently massaged my scalp and soon enough we were both lying side by side in bed it was nice to be able to cuddle up to Ethan without my bump in the way and without my girls using my bladder as a punch bag.