chapter 3

Ethan's P.O.V

I froze i didn't realize that my proposal would cause Alicia to collapse and as soon as she collapsed we rushed her through to resus and between me and charlie we decided placing her into an induced coma until the possible swelling on her brain reduced was the best thing for her as well as her body being able to rest at the same time. 

Lily came through to tell us that theatre 2 is ready for Alicia and we inserted a breathing tube and placed her under a general Anesthesia so that she will  not feel any pain during the operation in case the sedation wears off and we get her wheeled down to theatre.

When we get down to theatre i suddenly felt overwhelmed considering i saw this thing every single day and felt as if her accident was my fault because if i hadn't of followed her out that day then we wouldn't have got trapped underneath the scaffolding and Alicia wouldn't have been knocked unconscious and nearly died. she would not have been lying here having to undergo surgery to fix a bleed on the brain discovered by an emergency ct scan (computed tomography scan ) and fix open double fractures to her to right arm and right leg and risk not being able to walk or talk again because of possible brain damage.

i am brought out of my daze by charlie telling me to scrub in as we are a surgeon down as guy self is up in resus with Connie and Grace and i practically jump at the chance to help my fiancee and as soon as I've scrubbed in and stared lovingly at my fiancee and wondered what happens when she comes round if she comes round and how am i going to deal with it if she is brain damaged because it could set off my huntingtons syndrome again and then i will be of no use to my beautiful fiancee . All of a sudden the monitors monitoring Alicia went crazy . Zoe rushed in with Dylan and Cal ."She's in severe respiratory distress. Dyspneic and tacypnoeic , oxygen levels and blood pressure dropping .

"Alicia!" i ran to her side but cal caught hold of my arm. "no Ethan .let Zoe and Dylan handle it okay." 

"She's my girlfriend cal," 

-----------------------------------------
Authors Note
If you have any suggestions for any other FanFictions feel free to comment below. X