Chapter 12

There is going to be a time jump now so it is their wedding day and Alicia is in a wheelchair she has brain damage and can't walk and they are getting married on Christmas eve.

Ethan stood at the top of the aisle with Cal by his side and he was nervous "what if she doesn't turn up what if the hospital got the wrong date to discharge her what if...." said Ethan

"Stop worrying nibbles . Zoe will do everything in her power to make sure Scooby is here for you even if she is in a wheelchair and brain damaged. So she can't walk up the aisle to meet you or take your first dance as a married couple you are about to become Mr and Mrs Hardy." said Cal

Suddenly the organ started up and Ethan turned around to see Zoe pushing Alicia up the aisle and someone had had plates for her wheels made that said Mrs Hardy one side and Mr Hardy the other.

Everyone gasped because she looked gorgeous in a plain simple sweetheart white knee length dress with pearls at her throat and a garland of tinsel woven through her hair and as Zoe pushed Alicia onto the podium Cal's daughter Matilda came toddling up the aisle throwing confetti and was dressed in a matching version of Alicia's dress but in hot pink and without the pearls . Cal caught her up in his arms and him and Zoe took their seats."Uncy Nibby!" shouts Matilda from Cal's arms making everyone giggle.

The vicar began "Ethan Hardy do you take Alicia Bella Louise Munroe to be your lawfully wedded wife " 

"I take you Alicia to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward ,for better for worse, for richer for poorer,in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow."

"Alicia Bella Louise Munroe do you take Ethan Hardy to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I take you Ethan Hardy to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer,in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife ,you may now kiss the bride"

Ethan bent down to Alicia in her chair and lifted back her veil and kissed her for all he was worth"i'm so glad i married you" they both whispered at the same time. "I love you Alicia Hardy and i will shout it from the rooftops if i have to"

"Don't be daft i love you too now lets get this party started."