Christmas Day

Me and Ethan were woken up at 5;30 by the twins and Hannah jumping on the bed and our twins screaming because they wanted a feed. Ethan was dragged downstairs by Hannah , Jack and Emily whilst i had to go feed the twins and find some way to get downstairs with the twins in the end i had to get Mam to help me into the wheelchair and push me into the lift where i got bombarded by an awful lot of screaming this time it wasn't coming from my twins some of it was coming from my husband and Dad. 

I was sitting on the sofa cuddled into Ethan when he got up and rounded up the kids and took them upstairs and then about five minutes later i was blindfolded and then when the blindfold was taken off there was Faith ,Rachel , Grace , Hannah and Ethan all with T-shirts on and Ethan was holding a box but i couldn't tell what when they all turned around they spelt out Alicia will you marry me and Ethan was holding a ring box with Always Forever engraved on the underside of it. I placed it on my finger but not before taking off my old engagement ring with our names engraved on it that Ethan gave me when i was in hospital before, and bent down with much difficulty and gave it to ethan who laughed at me when i said i couldn't get up due to my legs but helped me up and got me sat back down and got me my painkillers whilst the kids opened the twins presents with them even if they were just a few babygrows and some soft toys.

 I placed it on my finger but not before taking off my old engagement ring with our names engraved on it that Ethan gave me when i was in hospital before, and bent down with much difficulty and gave it to ethan who laughed at me when i said i coul...

Later on i took the twins upstairs and got the twins dressed i picked up their santa onesies that they had been brought off mam and dad and dressed them with matching santa hats to keep their heads warm. I got their medicine bottles and grabbed the first one for Lacey-Mai and administered it into her mouth surprisingly even though she had more medication she made the least fuss , 6 medicine bottles later she was all done so i placed her into the attachment on the front of my chair and then administered Sadie-Belle's .

 I got their medicine bottles and grabbed the first one for Lacey-Mai and administered it into her mouth surprisingly even though she had more medication she made the least fuss , 6 medicine bottles later she was all done so i placed her into the ...

I left them to sleep grabbed my crutches and hauled myself along to my room where my outfit was already hanging up i was wearing a black blouse with ties on the sleeves with a pair of skinny trousers and a pair of heeled boots . I sat down at my dressing table and applied little but noticeable makeup and then loosely curled my pink dip dyed hair and hauled myself up once again and down to the kitchen where Ethan was helping prepare the twins bottles for when they woke again , i grabbed my blood pressure meds as i was feeling slightly light headed which i put down to this Flu bug that has been going round at work , Ethan slid his arms round my waist just in time as i collapsed into his arms everything swimming before me.

Ethan's POV

Alicia has just fainted into my arms , i gently tapped the side of her face to wake her up again, and she slowly opened her eyes looking at me confused as to why she's on the floor this has become a regular experience since the accident due to her head injury so she gets this alot, i slowly help her sit up so she's supported by the wall and get her a glass of water , i lift her up and hand her her crutches and gently walk her through to the living room and sit her down on the sofa where i watch her bond with Hannah by reading her a new story she has got for christmas and then bonding with Grace and the twins by playing a game called pie face showdown with them which basically is where you stick your head through a cardboard cutout and then you crank a handle that brings up a plastic hand that you put whipped cream on , fair play to Lesh she gets splattered a fair few times.

Cal was coming over with Matilda  so i was helping Jacob make dinner as Connie as stubborn as she was couldn't make dinner with a broken shoulder . I wondered whether or not to tell him about Alicia fainting earlier but then decided she probably knew best and would tell me if she thought anything was wrong. Soon enough Cal was at the door with Matilda banging on the door impatiently, she didn't understand the meaning of be patient auntie lesha can't get to the door as fast. Even though Alicia was resting on the bed because she had a sore throat and she might as well get the rest in she's been up since half past five this morning. 

Cal's POV

I couldn't face spending another christmas alone with my little girl so i decided to go over to my mother in laws and spend christmas with the Masters-Hardy clan so Matilda could spend some time with Hannah and the rest of them.

I pulled up outside the house and grabbed the bag of presents from the back of the car and released Matilda who immediately against my wishes fell over and dirtied her dress but carried on banging on the door despite me telling her to stop because she might wake the twins up but at 6 years old she didn't understand that. Soon enough a little head popped round the door and then a bigger head popped round the door belonging to Rachel who lifted up Emily and placed her on her hip and then proceeded to unlock the door and let us in where Matilda was dragged off by Hannah who wanted to show her best friend her christmas presents but Matilda was warned to be careful of Hannah's poorly tummy. 

Me and Ethan went into the kitchen to talk so that he could grab the twins bottles as he wanted to feed them before they woke up and started screaming the house down as Alicia thinks she is coming down with the flu and is lying down in bed resting after Ethan let me into the secret that she fainted this morning . I grabbed Lacey-Mai's bottle and walked upstairs to the twin's nursery where they were lying awake in their cots making starfish hands at the ceiling i lifted Sadie-Belle and handed her to Ethan and then picked my other niece out of the cot and fed her the bottle being careful not to dislodge the oxygen tube in her nose .

We settled the twins down and i made my way downstairs as Ethan went to wake Alicia up, whilst i got roped into a game of cluedo with Rachel, Grace and Hannah and Matilda who found it a great delight to climb on my lap and keep squealing down my ear everytime her and Hannah found it necessary to.