Chapter 6

Ethan's P.O.V

The hospital seemed to be swaying in front of cal's eyes but he didn't let go of me.He was suprised Dylan let him leave in his current condition,but he was grateful to him. We needed to leave and Alicia my gorgeous fiancee needed every capable medic they could find at the moment and neither me or cal qualified now because i am the closest thing Alicia has to family right now because her Mam is in hospital due to being involved in a high speed RTC and being forced off a cliff and her dad is in america she hasn't seen him for years apparently good riddance to bad rubbish her mam says she calls him a sperm donor and she hasn't allowed him to see Alicia since she a baby but he insisted on video calling her every so often .Cal does not qualify because he is still technically a patient under Dylan's care.

"NO i have to go back to her .!" i cried . I tried to twist away from cal's hold and the action pulled him off balance and i took the opportunity to run because he had let go of me with one arm and he grabbed the wall to stop him from falling , but in his current physical state he had no chance of containing me with one arm.

I pulled away and started to run . Cal called out for me to stop but he knew it would be useless . Then i stopped and stood still for a moment and then it was as if all my bones had collapsed and i flopped to the floor in an undignified heap knocking my glasses askew. Cal finally reached me and sank down beside me and pulled me into a hug and said " i know, Ethan , Its awful, but Zoe and Dylan are good doctors, great doctors even. They're doing their best for Alicia, and if Zoe is right about Transfusion Related Acute Lung Injury (T.R.A.L.I), Alicia has got a chance. A great chance even.