Chapter 22

A couple of months have gone by and Alicia is 6 months pregnant and i'm going to do the episode where Grace suffers an epileptic fit but instead it will have my own little twist to it.

It was a sunny July Day and it had been 2 months since Alicia had been hospitalised with a broken pelvis and she was now 6 months pregnant and was showing now but still refused to give up work till she gave birth then she would go back to work after 2 months and the baby would be in the hospital creché .

Alicia had been feeling sharp twinges all day but had putting them down to braxton hicks she finally gave in and took a break in her mums office she put the brake on her wheelchair and grabbed the sandwich she had left in there earlier that morning there was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Faith looking bruised and blooded.

Alicia's POV

I had just sat down in mum's office to have a break as my pelvis was aching with the pressure of the babies when there was a knock on the door to reveal Faith looking blooded and bruised i held my arms out to her and she fell into me and sobbed and sobbed and when she had finished i gently held her away and quietly asked her what had happened " I was walking home from school with Rachel and we were going to get Grace from school as Hanna is going to her friends house and then all of a sudden a man came out of nowhere i think it looked like sam and he punched me in the stomach and the face and then left me for dead"