Wedding Bells

In this chapter Alicia finally marries Ethan but as we all know too well no Casualty wedding goes without a hitch or will it. Read on to see if the wedding we have all been waiting for will run smoothly

Alicia's POV

The masters house was full of chatter this morning as us of all adults minus Chelsea who had gone upstairs to have a shower were stood in the kitchen. It was my wedding day and i couldn't wait i shivered in excitement and pulled my dressing gown tighter round myself hugging my seven month bump. 

Chelsea finally emerged downstairs with a very disgruntled looking Lily on her hip i have to say all the kids have been brilliant we were all up at six so that we could all be ready to travel to the hotel for 8 all the kids had had baths and showers the night before so we didn't have to worry this morning and Mam and Chelsea had showers this morning i sniffed i could smell that head and shoulders shampoo but none of us used it , i soon found out why when Chelsea took the towel off her head and instead of the startling red hair she usually had she had soft baby blonde hair her natural color to match mine. i flung my arms round my sisters neck " Chelsea you went back natural just for me i bloody love you" I whispered hugging her .

Soon there was a knock on the door signalling that the taxi's that would take us to the hotel had arrived "Grab your stuff kids and out the house quick sticks" Mam herded the troops out of the house we are the only family on the street whose house is constantly full of kids there was my 5 siblings minus Chelsea, my four nieces and my daughters making 11 kids in total plus 6 adults meaning we had to have 3 taxis .  I jumped in a taxi with Chelsea , Lily , Bea and my girlies . My wedding dress was in a suitcase in the boot with the girls bridesmaids dresses i had 7 bridesmaids and a maid of honor making 8 dresses all identical .

30 Minutes later we arrived at the hotel and i climbed out of the taxi and picked the girls up and headed inside with Chelsea , Bea and Lily who was asleep on her mum's hip. I checked in and got our room key we had two adjoining rooms Me, Chelsea , Mam, Robyn and Bea were all staying in one room with camp beds and blow up beds for the extras and all the kids plus my girlies were in the second room .

The hairdresser and make-up artist arrived and i was shoved into the shower to wash my hair and i emerged 10 minutes later. I had a clean white towel wrapped round my body and another round my hair i sat down in front of the mirror and let the hairdresser brush and dry it , she applied some form of product to my ends where they were dyed pink and then i proceeded to explain to her how i wanted my hair i wanted it all curled and piled in a bun on top of my head with loose tendrils framing my face and i had a lotus flower to clip behind my left ear . She started to curl my hair and then styled it the way i had asked and clipped the flower into my hair.  Next i had my make up done and she started by spraying primer across my face before applying a light coat of foundation and concealer , i never bothered with make-up but i made an effort because today was special. She applied blush and contour before applying lipstick, eye-shadow  eye-liner and mascara before finishing off with translucent setting powder i opened my eyes and suddenly i didn't look like myself i looked like some form of princess, i had subtle eye makeup but still noticeable  , i had freckles dotted across my face and nose and i had winged eyeliner with pale pink lips . i stood up and dropped the towel that was round my body and carefully stepped into my dress with the help of Robyn and Bea , Mam and Chelsea were next door helping my seven bridesmaids get ready .

They zipped my dress up and helped me into my heels and i slid on my engagement ring and my necklace Ethan got me for my 24th before letting my bridal party into my room . Chelsea, Lily , Emily, Hannah , Grace , Rachel , Faith and Emma all wore pale pink a-line bridesmaids dresses with tulle skirting with pale pink flats to match with a pink headband and a flowered waistband .