Why?

It was a cold dark night in Fiore, of course no one noticed it because everyone was celebrating the fact that the Grand Magic Games were finally over. But there was one guild in Fiore that was celebrating more that the others... Of course it's Fairy Tail! the winners of this year GMG

At the guild

"Oy flamebrain, watch out you just hit me" said a certain ice-make Mage who was really annoyed about a certain pink haired fire dragonslayer who just 'accidentally' hit him with his magic burning the raven haired mages naked back "what did you say ice princess?" shouted the fire dragonslayer "bring it on then" screamed the ice-maker Mage back.

They fought and fought, like they were used to, until a certain red haired re-equip Mage joined in the fight because in one of the attempts of hitting Gray, Natsu accidentally send a fire dragons roar to Erzas cake.

After less than a minute a loud *bang* covered the air and you could see two mages lying on the floor unconscious while Erza shot the two a don't-mess-with-my-cake death glare that went through everyone's spine.

Lucy p.o.v

"Natsu you Baka what have you done now?" I said while heading to the unconscious fire dragonslayer.

"Ara ara look what we have here, are you worried about him Lucy?" asked a squealing Mira. "What are you talking about Mira? " I asked while turning as red as a tomato turning around so she won't see me blushing. 'Damn Mira has such a timing and I don't know if I have feelings for him he's my best friend and I know he's madly in love with Lisanna since she got back, and they will probably marry any time and have two beautiful kids so no I don't want to have feelings for him, but do I?' I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the guild doors burst open and I saw a injured blue haired girl come in with her exceed in her hands crying.

Then I snapped back to reality and started running towards the girl asking her what happened, I heard her saying something but it was to quiet for me to listen and before I could reach her she totally blacked out.

Wendy's p.o.v

I pushed the doors open and then saw everyone at the guild looking at me in the middle was Lucy-sama looking somewhere, she seems to be lost in her thoughts. I started walking forward to her when I realized I was crying, I though I heard Romeo say something but I wasn't able to listen because of the loud beeeeeeaap I still was hearing. I think I managed to say a warning to Lucy, but her face showed me that she didn't understood me at all. I tried to say it again when I felt Carla moving and I just blacked out.