Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What was so important that I had to come all the way down here," Smii7y said as he spotted Jay.

"I'm sorry that our lives is such a bother to you," Jay sarcastically replied.

"Of course I care about your life I'm here aren't I," Smii7y replied cheekily.

"Ugh you're unbelievable," Jay said.

Smii7y loves to tease Jay. It was one of his favorite past times.

"Imma ask again why did you ask me to come," Smii7y said.

"We need to talk about punishments and about John," Jay said.

"Punishment for Scotty? I just gave all of his days away. He won't be able to do anything until next month," Smii7y said.

"Okay whatever but I mostly wanted to talk to you about John," Jay said.

"What's there to talk about. He's caught my interest," Smii7y said.

"That's the thing; nothing ever goes well for a person when they catch your interest. The thing Fitz told you earlier is all true. John is the son of the richest family in the world. He has a company to run and a title to hold. He's not going to have a one off fling with you," Jay said.

"I know you all want the best for him people keep rubbing that in my face, but let me have my fun. You guys never had a problem before why now," Smii7y said.

"We always did have a problem with it we just never voiced it out. We didn't know the person so why should we care about their feelings, but the thing is we know John. We know how much an amazing person he is and what he has to uphold in his name. Don't fuck this up for him," Jay said.

"I know what was like to have responsibilities,"'Smii7y grumbled.

"Please Smii7y don't mess him up," Jay said looking him in the eye.

"You make it seem like every person I be with breaks. You see how Fitz is he's perfectly fine," Smii7y said.

"Clearly he is," Jay said sarcastically.

"Alright if things get too seriously I'll break it off," Smii7y said.

"Please do," Jay said.

"Also Tyler said that you aren't allowed to visit him during the remaining time Scotty is punished," Jay said.

"What makes him my boss," Smii7y said.

"It was a team vote. It was 4 to 1," Jay said.

"I guess I'm the one huh," Smii7y said.

"Eyup; you aren't allowed to leave by yourself. Either Tyler or I have to go with you or you aren't allowed out," Jay said.

"Alright I'll abide to your rules," Smii7y said as Jay passed him a contract.

"I don't trust your words so you have to sign this," Jay said.

"Smart man," Smii7y said signing his name.

Passing the contract back to him Smii7y left the room to head for bed. He knew there was no point in leaving tonight again. Jay wouldn't allow it and he had already said goodbye to his treasure. He hated how protective all his friends are of John. He couldn't have picked someone who didn't have a bodyguard of friends protecting him. But it doesn't matter anyways; if he could manage to make his friends steal from their parents then he wouldn't have any trouble convincing him too.

Then he could get out of this forsaken town and move on to a new life.

Eh shit chapter tbh. Not as passionate as my last two. But I couldn't think of anything else to write lol. I have made a layout of how I want the future chapters to go as. It might be 20+ chapters I haven't decided. It could be less too so yeah

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟