Chapter 16: Finally In the Open

When I finally made it to where everyone was, I could see there was no need for introductions from me anymore. Annabel was sitting in between Amanda and Harry, laughing hard at something Harry must have said.

Amanda's just giggling beside them while Harry's playing a flirty smile with his eyes on Annabel.

Ooooohhhh. Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking already.

Dare keeps throwing glances at Anita who's sitting close to Amanda and Anita seems to be trying hard to ignore his eyes. Diamond and Eric are in between them, the two of them the talk of the group.

"Nawa o. Am I that invisible?" I finally decide to make my presence known since everyone seemed so engrossed in their conversation.

"Oh, when did you get here?" Amanda asks as she and everyone else finally takes notice of me.

"I've been standing for like a minute now and no one noticed me." I pout, a bit hurt and Dare starts to push everyone with his butt.

"Move." he groans and they all start to shift, Harry getting to the end of the seat, the others sitting closely.

"My lady." Dare offers, patting on the empty space beside him at his end.

"Thank you." I smile before taking my place by his side.

That sounded weird.

"So, what are we taking about?" I start, turning to glance at everyone's face.

"Nothing really." Diamond shrugs.

"Harry's telling me of a funny movie he watched." Playful Annabel chips in and the girls and I chuckle while the boys smiled.

"Did you guys hear about the girls they've been kidnapping?" Anita suddenly asks.

"Yeah." "Sure." "It's messed up." some chorused individually.

"I heard they were kidnapped at the library." Dare mentions and we all nod.

"I feel they all have something in common." I mention and I could see Annabel roll her eyes at me.

"I already told you, there's nothing in common there -"

"No, she's right." Anita cuts in.

"She is?" I could here the disbelief in Annabel's voice.

"Yeah. These girls that were kidnapped are all virgins with their GP's (Grade points) ranging from 3.9 to 4.8." Anita narrates, grabbing everyone's attention.

I know I'm supposed to be focused on how scared I should feel because I'm still a virgin and delegating whether or not I should pass this semester but I can't help but try to see what Dare likes in Anita.

She's very pretty, nice and outspoken. She's talking right now, everyone's attention on her like there aren't other students around here making one hell of a noise.

"Ah, virgins?" Amanda's scared voice snaps me back to reality.

"Thank goodness I lost mine already." Diamond confesses and the girls and I scream her name.

"Diamond!"

"What? I needed to state my advantage." she shrugs and I'm surprised by how bold she stated that without minding what others might think of her.

"What am I going to do now?" I hear Annabel ask no one in particular, staring at her laps.

"I can help you with your virginity problem." Harry smirks putting a finger under Annabel's chin to raise her head up.