Announcement

Hey, guys!

I've got big news! But first of all, Happy New Year! 2020 was crazy, but, yeah, we made it.

To my oldest readers, I'm sure you remember how far back C.A.B goes. I'm grateful to everyone that added this book to their library, read it, commented and shared. It meant and still means a lot to me. It's 'cos of you guys I still write. And it's also because of you guys I decided to do this. It's been long coming, but I finally got the power to do it.

A revised version of C.A.B is coming your way! Yeah, you heard me. A modified and exciting edition of C.A.B will be published soon! I mean, let's be honest: my writing was sloppy and even an eyesore. There were a lot of plot holes that left behind unanswered questions, little character development and also a vast contrast between the book's title and storyline — all which I plan to change.

I only began rewriting the story, but I couldn't keep my excitement at bay and decided to share!

The title has been changed to fit the storyline, characters are retained (not to worry) but certain things have been tweaked, added and subtracted to make this story even better. This means this version might or might be taken down soon.

I'll be leaving book covers I made myself and I hope you guys like it

As I'm working on the book, anticipate, share with anyone and everyone you know that has read this book before; and to those who haven't, tell them to get ready to be blown away!

One more thing: I might not be posting the book here (I still haven't decided), but when I do, I'll let y'all know.

Thank you for your time and I hope you don't leave me hanging.🥺

To get an earlier update, you can also follow me on Instagram and my Facebook page: @Amberdorn_writes

See you soon!🧡