Chapter 15: Hands full

The love notes kept coming in and each one got weirder and scarier.

In one of them he plainly claimed possession over me and stated how hurt my closeness with Eric made him.

He even knows about the nickname Dare gave me and stated he was furious about it.

The thing that scared me the most was the fact that anyone who gave me the note never collected it directly from my mysterious admirer. They always collected from someone who collected from another person.

I was so scared to even be alone and the girls were scared for me too.

"Why don't you tell Eric?" Amanda suggested as we all got dressed.

It was a Saturday which meant 'enjoy your weekend while it lasts' and the boys had invited me to spend the afternoon with them at the Relaxation Centre. I decided it would be fun if the girls came along.

"I don't know." I sighed, unsure if it was a good idea.

"This guy is clearly stalking you and you still don't plan on telling anyone about it?" Diamond stated out of concern.

"I told you guys, didn't I?" I referred to her saying I'm not telling anyone.

"You know what I mean." she tilted her head to one side with one hand on her waist.

"I just -" I slumped on my bed and was cut off from saying anything else by Diamond.

"You need to tell him, at least. Maybe he'll be able to figure something out." Diamond came over and sat beside me.

"If you don't, I will." I hear Annabel state firmly and trust me, she isn't lying. If she says she will do something, she definitely will.

"Please, don't. I'll tell him myself." I gave up to their insistent pushing. It wouldn't sound nice if it came out from Annabel's mouth.

"Good." Diamond finalised and got up from the bed.
"Now, go change that skirt. Pink doesn't go with Orange. You look like you've been puked all over on." she pointed a finger at my orange skirt and a smile caught my lips.

"What would I do without you?"

"Probably go about looking like a messed up clown." she answered and I laughed.

"What about me?" I hear Annabel whine from her bed.

"We're better off without you." Amanda answered before I could say anything.

Next thing, Annabel was running over to use her pillow ruthlessly on Amanda.

Diamond and I just watched while laughing hard at how they always looked like Tom and Jerry while fighting.

***
Thirty minutes later, after Diamond and I finally decided to intervene, we were all dressed and on our way to the Relaxation Centre.

We were already approaching where Eric was seated with Anita when I heard a familiar voice call:

"Dimples!"

I turned to see Dare jogging towards us from behind.

"Dimples." I waved enthusiastically at him.

"Since when did you start having dimples?" I heard Diamond ask and I laughed at the irony of my nickname.

"Smile first. Let's be sure." Annabel put her fingers on both sides of my lips and started pushing them up for a smile.

I laughed and pushed her hands away.
"I don't have dimples. He only calls me dimples because I call him dimples." I explained.

Annabel: "No wonder."