The Final Arc Chapter one

Two teens running down a street as the thunder rolls above there heads. These two have lived in the streets long enough to understand how it roles. These two know how to survive this cruel world how to get money to eat. They never leave each others side. These two are active readers of all books, they never pass up the free books in boxes in the streets. Whether or not the people where just cleaning out there house and set them out or if they were moving these kids didn't let a book they hadn't read leave there grasps. Once there done they dump them in the nearest library bin. The girl with dyed black hair tips solid white roots. Was a world class street kid computer hacker/ street fighter. Her twin brother was a world class street fighter/ math genius, could figure out any problem handed to him in under five minutes. These two teens had been known around for there theft crimes and street fights. But they have never been caught. Its to the point that if people are messed with these two they were never heard of again and all that remained of them was a pile of ash. There motto was 'Protect the weak and the ones whom you love that is the right of the street kids.' they would scream at the po-po.

  They learned all this smart things of life from two smart kind adults who were raised by normal people but chose to set out to protect the weak and the ones they loved. The adults were very kind to the twins like parents but the twins didn't know if they were never got to learn. The adults life was cut short with hundreds of other street adults. From a deadly shoot out called the rain of fire day. Where all street kids who were there mourn for the deaths for all else will never remember the secrets that were lost and never gained that day.

  The teen boy was the leader of the small group, who thought things through. The girl was the brains and inventor of new techniques. Everything was dire to survival. They both were excellent fighters. Which was another way they made money for over there life time. There street name was 'The deadly duo' Or at least that is wha the gangsters called them. No gangs barked up there tree, for they knew death would be what awaited them if they did.

  They dodged between the parked cars in the streets as the rain water began to flood the sewers. Bringing debris into the streets. The two had not noticed the way they had been running was straight towards the cyclone tornado

* * * *

Zane's POV

  I was still holding my sister Zera as we dropped from the sky. I waited for the death that would come to us. But I opened my eyes to a bright light I looked for Zera finding her still wrapped in my arms asleep or unconscious either one it didn't matter. The grass was green and the sky blue. I looked around and pinched myself to make sure that we were alive. Indeed we were. a group of three people walked out of the trees two were wearing Black spandex and the other two looked annoyed. I got into a fighting pose and Soaked in every detail of there fighting ability. Two with the Black spandex looked like they had ADHD • 10, the other boy with short bright blue hair looked at us sizing us up, the girl went into defense as well. The younger black spandex was the first to speak.

         “What are you two doing in the middle of nowhere?” he asked

Zera jumped onto her feet blinking and rubbing her eyes. I was twitching my eyes.

“Hey do you think were you–––– know stuck in another world bro?” she questioned in a whisper.

I nodded knowing that were ever we were in the real world we were good as dead. She was stanced beside me. She whispers

“Ya think we can take um?” she said with a raised brow

I shook my head 'no' I knew if they were what I thought they were than we had no chance against them. So we stood down, an stood slouched still watching for anything suspicious.