Broken ribs.

[Tex's POV]

Andy put his head in his hands, and sighed. It had been two and a half months into the tour, and already he's been injured.

He was about to crowd surf last night, when he accidentally jumped into the barrier and smashed a couple ribs.

He's already broken ribs before and it takes quite a while to heal, so you can probably assume that tour had just been cancelled.

It upset Andy cos he didn't want to let his fans down, the boys were sad too, but didn't want their brother to be injured more. Which would happen if they didn't cancel.

''Tour's has been rescheduled for seven months time! That'll give you plenty of time to rest, Andy! Rest loads!'' Jon said. ''You guys ready to go home?''

I nodded, and Andy looked up and smiled weakly. I could see in his icy blue eyes that he was excited about seeing Juliet.

The boys were in the bar in the back room, which we recently got installed.

Jon nodded, and walked to the front of the bus, to sit with the driver, moments later we set off.

Two hours till we get to the Airport, then another fourteen hour flight till we get back to the states. This is gonna be a long day ahead of us.

''I can't wait to move in to my new house.'' Andy smiled. ''Juliet told me that she's added some homely touches to it, and bought me some presents, I wonder what'' He added.

His eyes sparkled whenever he spoke about her, you could tell how loved up they were. It was too cute!

''That's sweet! You gonna move when we get back home?'' I asked, whilst making Ven's breakfast.

He nodded. ''I know it's short notice and everything, but we're just so excited to finally live together. I'm really gonna miss you all though''

''We'll miss you too, but I'm so happy for you'' I smiled genuinely.

''Thank you, Tex'' He grinned.

I nodded and set down Ven's breakfast infront of her.

''There you go baby'' I smiled.

''Thank you mommy'' She replied, taking a bite of her toast, still dressed in her little mermaid pyjama's.

She'd not long woken up. It was only 10am.

''Uncle Andwew'' She asked, once she'd finished her breakfast.

''Yes little lady?'' He chuckled, looking up from his phone.

She climbed onto his knee and hugged him tightly, her delicate arms around him.

''Pwease can we pway in my ball pool?'' She asked.

She was talking about the huge ball pool that CC bought her for her birthday. It was located in her playroom, next to the studio inside the bus.

He nodded, and picked her up.

''Of course we can darling'' He smiled fondly, disappearing down the hallway, After Ven.