England Visits

-Oli's POV-

''Congratulations Oliver! That is such wonderful news'' Mum squeezed my hand, and gave me a toothy grin. ''I'm so excited for another grandchild.''

''Thanks Mum! Texas and I are excited too. She's only 10 weeks pregnant, and we're already counting down the days.'' I chuckled, pulling Ven onto my knee.

''She's so gorgeous, Oliver.'' Mum cooed at her. ''Like a little doll! Aren't you!''

''Like Ariel'' Ven grinned holding up her Ariel plushie doll. My Mum and I both laughed.

''Yes sweetheart'' I kissed her hair. Then looked at my Mum. ''Thanks Mum.''

Dad and Tom already knew, I told them when they picked us up from the airport, they were ecstatic.

I yawned and pushed my hair out of my eyes before standing up with my girl on my knee.

''Time for bed darling, you look so tired.'' She gave a little yawn and nodded.

Mum stood up too and insisted on showing me our room. I was staying in the guest room with Ven. Sharing a double bed.

* * * * *

''Is she asleep?'' Tom asked as I walked into the living room. He and Dad were watching tv. I nodded and picked my phone up off the little table. ''Sound asleep! I'm gonna go and call Tex.''

Tom nodded and continued watching the tv. I smiled and walked out of the room, and into the empty dining room. I ruffled my hair with my hand and dialled Tex's number.

She almost immediately picked up.

''Oli'' She said happily. ''Are you okay? I miss you both soo much.''

''Hi baby. It's great to see my family again, but I miss you loads Tex. I can't wait to have you back in my arms.''

''Soppy thing.'' She chuckled. ''You're so cute babe. I feel the same way.''

''How are things over there?''

''Things are... Good! We've had a party. It's Juliet's birthday tomorrow, so I think we're throwing her a surprise party. What about you? Is the weather nice?''

''I'm glad you're having fun darling. The weather isn't too great here, but eh, in a week we'll all be in the Californian sunshine.'' I chuckled. I miss the sun. It's been raining non stop since I stepped out of the airport.

''Counting down the days.''

And as was I. I missed her terribly.

* * * * *

My old house in England was now up for rent. Took me a whole 7 hours to sort everything out.

But, at last, we were one step closer. One step closer to living together in my beautiful house, with our gorgeous children. I couldn't wait.

''Mum was thinking of taking Venecia out for the day!'' Tom said, as I walked into the kitchen. I gave him a small smile and nodded, just as Mum walked in, Ven following closely behind.

''Could I take Venecia to the zoo?'' She asked. I chuckled.

''You're her nana! Of course you can. No need to ask!''

''Just wanted to make sure. You'll come too won't you, Oliver? Tom and your Dad are coming.''

''I'd love to, but I have things I need to do. I hope you have a great time though.'' I stopped and reached into my back pocket, and got my wall, pulling £40 out. ''Here'' I handed it to Mum. ''That's all I've got on me.''

''Don't be silly!''

''I insist, Mum. I know how much my little girl loves toys! She'd have a field trip in the zoo gift shop.''

Mum chuckled and shook her head at me.

* * * * *

I kissed my little girl goodbye, and closed the car door. Watching them as they backed out of the garden, all waving.

Right, time to go shipping and buy a few things for the nursery.