Some girlfriend, huh?

[Oli's POV]

''Oli. Come here.'' Lee's voice called from outside.

I ignored him, and carried  on sketching the design for my next tattoo. It's gonna be a tattoo dedicated to Venecia. I want to get another tattoo

for Tex aswell, but I'll get that another time.

So far, I drew a rose, with ''Venecia'' written inside the stem. The rose was pink, and her name was written in black.

It did look pretty awesome.

''OLI!'' Lee yelled, louder. 

I sighed, and put down the pencil.

''Meet... Mini''  Lee beamed moving his hands towards a girl, or should I say.. woman.

She was tall, blonde and skinny.

A tiny leopard print dress stuck to her slim figure. Her hair was scraped back into  a messy bun, very high stilettos on her feet.

''Mini'' She purred, holding her hand out.

''Hi, Mini..'' I said uneasily, shaking her hand. I eyed Lee, wondering why he was introducing me to such a... flirty person.

''We'll be just a sec'' I smiled, dragging Lee inside. Mini seductively nodded. 

''What the fuck Lee?'' I snapped, once I closed the tourbus door. 

''What?'' He smirked, throwing himself onto the sofa.

''Why you introducing me to.... her?!''

''I thought you could you use a little fun, Oli.''

''I have a girlfriend. and a baby.'' 

''A girlfriend you never see. And wheres your baby? I've not saw her at all on this tour..''

''I see her.. I saw her the other day.''

''For, what? like 5 minutes? Whatever Oli.''

''And as for Venecia, she's probably in the tour bus.''

''I bet she still likes that Purdy boy...''

''SHUT UP''

''Texas is an ass.''

''DON'T TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY'' I spat.

''I know where your precious daughter is, she's back home... with her grandparents. Some girlfriend huh?''

''How do you know that?'' I questioned, practially in Lee's face.

''Matt K told me yesterday''

''How the fuck would he know?''

''He's friends with Jake Pitts... Texas shares the tour bus with Jake and BVB... duh.''

''She wouldn't do that.. she wouldn't leave Venecia, she knows how much I wanted to see her.''

''Ask her for yourself.. BVB are doing a signing in 10 mins.'' Lee said as he got up from the sofa, and walked towards the door.