Most romantic day in the world.

We lay on our backs in the sand. Sunglasses covering both of our eyes. Since nothing fit me cos of my huge baby bump, I was wearing a pink maternity vest with hello kitty leggings

and drop dead patent shoes. My fave ever shoes.. Oli custom made them for me.. It had our initials on the sole of the shoe. He's the most cutest boy in the world. 

Ash was shirtless, no surpise there! ha ha. 

He had ripped denim knee length shorts on and pink and black nike shoes. I had a matching pair which Ash bought for me.

''Mommy than man wrote on his stomach in sharpie.'' This little kid said, pointing at Ash's stomach. 

She was so cute.. a little girl around the age of 3 with platinum blonde hair. She was wearing a barbie dress

with hello kitty shoes. 

I sat up and smiled at her. 

''He looks like Ashley Purdy'' She said, walking over to us.

''You know Black Veil Brides?'' I smiled. 

She nodded. ''Me and my big bwother love them.'' She giggled.

''Aw. you wanna know a secret?''

She nodded. 

''The dude next to me, is Ashley Purdy'' I whispered. 

She squealed. ''Realllllyyy?'' 

''Yup!''

I nudged Ash with my elbow. He pulled out one of his earphones and gave me a questioning look.

''There's a little girl that wants to see you!''

He smirked, and squeezed my butt. 

''Not me, you perv!'' I laughed. ''Look!''

He took the other earphone out and sat up slowly.

''Ashweeeey'' She squealed, attacking him with a hug. 

A smile spread across his face. 

''Hey dear'' He smiled, hugging her back. 

The girl and her mom hung out with us for a while, took photos with us and then left. 

It's so amazing to randomly meet the Army. Especially the cute lil kiddos.

We both lay back down in the sun.. and sunbathed some more.

------------------------

I must of fell asleep, cos the sun was going down when I awoke. 

The sky looked beautiful.. soo beautiful.

I was just about to question where Ash was, when I heard a sexy voice humming a song in the distance. The figure got closer and closer

until he was in front of me. 

''Hey sleepyhead.'' Ash smiled.. sitting down next to me. His shoes were off and his body was dripping wet.

''You're wet'' I laughed. 

''All your fault, for being so sexy.'' He winked. ''You fell asleep, I didn't wanna wake you, so I swam for a while.'' He smiled.

''Wanna swim again?'' I grinned. Stripping down to my underwear.

''I don't wanna get my hair wet'' He whined. 

''Come onnnnnnn'' I replied, pulling him towards the sea.

''Fine, you win''

I shivered as the cold refreshing water hit my warm sunburnt skin. It felt good though. Really good.

Ash playfully splashed me, so I splashed him back 10 times harder.. soaking all of his hair. 

I laughed as his jet black hair stuck to his damp face. 

''Grrrrr'' Ash growled. 

He all of a sudden went underwater and swam around me in circles. Dork.

I felt his arms gently wrap around my waist, and then he violently pulled me underwater with him.

His lips pressed against mine, ever so softly. He rubbed his fingers down my stomach and then slipped his tongue in my mouth. 

All the water filled my mouth. I gasped for air and swam to the surface.

I just about to get out of the water, when he spun me around to face him. 

He slowly, softly kissed me lips.. getting rougher with every kiss. I felt his warm, wet tongue press against my cheek.

''You're perfect to me. You're the only one I want. Forget about Oli.. Marry me?'' He whispered, pulling away from the kiss and then got down on one knee.