Don't Go Forever.

-Mindy's POV-

I finished putting Rocco's little lion socks on his bare feet, then looked back up at Ashley, who was stood with a slight grimace on his face.

''What is it?'' I sighed, and put the baby back in his cot. I watched him as he lay there, staring up at the ceiling, with his big glassy chocolate eyes. How did we create something so perfect.

''You know what's wrong.'' He scoffed. ''Why are you treating me like this? I thought... I thought we had something.''

''Oh boo hoo. Babe, we have a son together, nothing else. Why would you even think we were remotely together?'' I laughed humorously at his lame thoughts.

''Are you seeing someone else?''

''That would be none of your business.'' I snapped, and got ready to walk out of the room, only to be pulled back by him.

''It is if my son will be around him-'' He frowned. ''Who the f#ck do you think you are? You were the one begging me to be in Rocco's life. You were the one that made a pass at me. I can't even count how many times I refused sex off of you, and suddenly I'm the stupid, clingy one?!''

I pulled my arm out of his tight grip, and sighed. There was no way he was letting this go. I leave to Hawaii, for good in eleven hours. And he's obviously trying to delay the time.

I was looking forward to living with my family again, after living with numerous boyfriends in the past. It felt good to be going home, with my beautiful little boy.

It took me a little later than planned, but I'm finally leaving. Leaving behind Los Angeles, and all the people I've met here.

''I don't have a boyfriend. I have no intention for a relationship right now. I just want to be the best Mom I can be.''

''Let me be a part of that.'' He said quickly. ''Whenever I dreamed of having a child, I dreamed of being in the perfect relationship. A happy family. All I want is you and Rocco.''

''What are you saying?''

I fancied him, sure. He was completely gorgeous. And kind, and he had the most perfect body. But as I said, I'm not looking for a relationship.

''Stay. Stay here, and I'll buy us a big beautiful house for me, you and Rocco. And, I'll look after you both. I'll give you everything.''

I placed my hands on his chest and sighed as I played with the ends of his jet black hair. He was so beautiful, and so irresistible.

Without warning, I crashed my lips against his, but as his hands moved down to my thighs, it flashed into my mind what I was doing. I didn't want to do this.

''Ash.'' I pulled away quickly. ''I think you're absolutely gorgeous. I fancy you so much, but I don't want to start something, then leave.''

''Then don't....'' He held my face in his hands. ''Leave.'' He continued.

''I have to.'' I snapped. ''I have to go to Hawaii. I have to leave this fake city. This isn't who I am. I wasn't born here. I HATE it here.''

I pulled myself out of his intoxicating grip and walked over to the window. I stayed silent as I watched the light breeze blow against the palm trees.

My eyes falling on a couple, pushing their baby in a pram. They looked so happy together, like nothing would ever tear them apart.

''Mindy-'' His hand touched my shoulder, making me jump a little. Why did he sneak up on people like that?

''Please.'' I closed my eyes. ''Please let me do this, without no fuss.''

* * * * *

-Ash's POV-

I brushed a stray strand of blonde hair out of her gorgeous sea blue eyes with my fingers, and held in a sigh.

Just as I was falling for her, she decides to leave.

Why.

That's all I've been asking myself all day. Why, why... F#cking WHY. Who knows the next time I'll get to see my son.

''Have a safe flight.'' I grimaced, before looking down at my boy. All cosy, and fast asleep. The kid has no idea how loved he is.

I'll miss seeing his cute little face, first thing every day. I'll miss cuddling him, and feeding him his milk. I'll even miss the sleepless nights, where he awoke every hour.

''I love you, Rocco. You best believe it. So much.'' My lips pressed against his tiny forehead.

''I'm sorry-''

''Save it, Mindy. We have a week off around Christmas time, so I'll try and come over.. And y'know, make sure his first Christmas is a good one.''

She nodded.

''I had a feeling you would say something like that. Here.'' She whipped out a piece of neatly folded paper from her back pocket, and handed it to me. ''I wrote my parents address down on here. I'm hoping to get my own place though, so if I do, I'll-''

I couldn't resist anymore. I threw myself at her, tangling my hands in her hair. Crashing my lips against her sweet tasting ones.

''Let's... Go... Upstairs...'' I said between kisses, whilst running my hands up and down her thighs.

''I can't.'' She cried shoving me off of her. ''You're not making this any easier, Ashley. I promise to stay in contact with you, and-''

''Whatever.'' I sighed, running a hand through my messy hair. A little annoyed that I couldn't persuade her, even with my charms. I thought I was good at being irresistible, apparently not.

''Ash-''

''Let's not make this any harder.'' I said sarcastically and raised my eyebrows at her.

''I'm sorry.'' She frowned. ''I'm not taking him away from you, I promise. You can visit him whenever you want... Just call beforehand, and-''

''Bye Mindy.''

I numbly walked straight out of her door. Without looking back. Leaving behind the most important boy in my life, and the girl I possibly love, in their empty house.

Not my problem anymore.