Bonfire Party

-Tex's POV-

I weaved in and out of all the drunken people, and finally found some seats. And old log by the fire.

As I sat down, I noticed just how many bands were here tonight.

Asking Alexandria, Bmth, some of the BVB Boys, Ronnie Radke, and Crissy, who, by the looks of it was almost at her due date. Awe.

There were a lot of people that I didn't know, too. Who knew that Ben and Danny had this many friends? Ha ha.

I smiled as Oli walked over to me, two red cups in his hands.

He kept his outfit casual tonight, as did I.

I just threw on an oversized Barbie jumper, with leggings and boots, and tied my hair into a messy updo.

Oli wore a button down shirt, jeans and his favourite grey beanie.

''Thanks'' I smiled, taking the cup from his hand. ''Crissy and Ronnie are here, I didn't know he was on Warped this year''

''Ah yeah. They only joined yesterday, last minute because Never Shout Never had to leave early.....'' He shrugged.

''Oh.'' I mumbled, sipping my drink. ''She looks like she's almost due the baby.''

Oli chuckled and nodded his head. Looking at me curiously.

''What?'' I laughed.

''I remember when you were pregnant. So clearly. And how you were always calling yourself a whale.. Even though you were still the most beautiful girl in the world.'' He said softly.

''It's so hard to believe that Ven is almost 4 and a half. Where does time go..'' He muttered, drinking some of his drink.

''I'm so glad to have my body back.'' I smiled. ''But bringing a child into the world is one of the most beautiful things I've done. I'd do it all again.''

''You would?''

''Maybe one day'' I nodded.

I wanted more kids. Of course. Just not right now. One is enough for now.

''Crissy and Ronnie must be so excited'' I smiled, glancing at the happy couple quickly.

''The baby is due in.. Two weeks.'' Oli said. ''I was talking to Ronnie yesterday, they're SO excited. I'm happy for them.''

I smiled. Awe.

As the night went on, we talked, lots, drank, laughed, had a huge catch up, and spoke to other band members.

Such a great night. But now, my eyelids were starting to get heavy.

''Thanks for the lovely night'' I rubbed my eyes. ''But I'm so exhausted, I better-''

''Do you wanna come back to my bus, babe?''

I was too tired to protest. And anyway, I'd only be sleeping there. Probably on a sofa, but even so, I doubt he'd try anything, and ruin our growing relationship/friendship.

I nodded, and put my half filled cup on the ground, then stood up.

I didn't drink too much, so I wasn't wasted or anything, maybe a little tipsy.

Oli on the other hand... He, was stumbling a little.

I sighed and offered him my hand, to help him up. He smiled and took it.

His arm wrapped around my waist moments later, pulling me towards him.

He was humming Deathbeds to himself and bouncing along the path, arm still around me.

''It sure is chilly tonight.'' I shivered, trying to make conversation.

Oli stopped for a moment, and stared into my eyes, bringing his arms around my waist again.

''Did I tell you how beautiful you looked tonight?'' He whispered, his hand resting again my cheek.

''You look beautiful. Soooo beaut-''

His lips all of a sudden were pressed to mine, his hands tangled into my hair, as he deepened the kiss.

I kissed him back softly and pulled away. A frown broke out onto his face.

''Wha-''

''You're drunk, Oli. I'd rather do this when you're sober. I don't want to do anything I regret.''

By that, I obviously meant sex. I didn't want to end up pregnant again.. Not so soon.

''But-'' He protested.

''Lets go back to the tourbus.'' I said bluntly, walking ahead of him.

He huffed and walked behind me slowly.

Matt N, Matt K, Jordan, Ash, Melissa, Jake, Cameron and Sam were sat drinking and fucking around when we got back to the tour bus.

I looked at Oli and sighed. Everybody was drunk apart from me, and Jona (most likely). But he was probably asleep at this hour.

He was heading towards the drunken group. (Stumbling, actually).

''Oli, I think you should just stop drinking already.'' I snapped. Getting irritated with the drunken atmosphere.

He smirked and unscrewed the lid of a big bottle. ''Sue me.'' He shrugged, putting his finger up.

I drink, yes. So don't go thinking I'm against drinking. But, he's beyond drunk.

I just don't want him doing something he regrets. I don't want whatever we have to be ruined just cos of one drunken mistake.

''You're an ass.'' I yelled, sitting on the sofa.

Oli staggered up, and stumbled over to me, throwing himself down next to me, bottle still in hand.

''You know you want some.'' He sniggered, pushing the bottle into my mouth before I could stop him. I gasped as the strong liquid trickled down my throat. Vodka.

I pushed the bottle away from my face and watched it as it fell onto the floor, and smashed.

I turned to Oli and slapped him hard across his face.

''How fucking dare you.'' I screeched. Standing up quickly.

''You-''

''Texas?'' Jona groggily interrupted, standing near the oven, rubbing his eyes.

''Oh now look what you've done. Woke that fucker up.'' Oli sneered, walking towards me.

''Leave her alone Oli.'' Jona warned, taking me by my hand.

Oli slapped Jona's hand away. His eyes turning angry.

''Don't touch my girl.'' He yelled, pulling me close to him.

I pushed him away and laughed.

''I'm NOT your girl.'' I scoffed, walking away from him, only to be dragged back by my jumper.

Before I had time to Answer, Jona had pushed Oli away harshly, causing a fight to break out. Oli punched Jona with all his might, sending him stumbling.

I just in time caught him, before he fell.

The drunken fools had now stopped partying and were all looking at us.

''Parties over.'' I muttered, taking Jona to the bathroom.

*

I helped clean his bloody nose, then we went to bed. I decided against sleeping on the sofa.

Jona told me to share his bunk for the night. I instantly agreed, by now I was far too tired.

It was what... 4am?

I needed sleep.

I got into the bunk first, then he snuggled next to me.

''Goodnight Tex, sleep well.'' He mumbled.

''Goodnight.'' I sighed.

Back to square one with Oli.