Flashbacks

*Flashback chapter*

-Tex's POV-

''So, why'd they kick you out of school, blondie?'' He winked, before biting into a red apple.

I rolled my eyes, and kicked off my shoes. Why was everyone in this house so nosy.

''Let's just say that I caused a lot of trouble.'' I shrugged. It was probably a bad thing to be showing off about getting kicked out, but I was glad. For my freedom.

''God, that's hot.'' He smirked, coming closer to me.

''And I'm like half your age.'' I said sarcastically. ''Beat it, before I call for my ever so overprotective big brother.''

''Chick with an attitude. I love it.''

And that's how our weird friendship started. I always crushed on him, ever since that day he woke me up, because I fell asleep in his bed.

We started dating a few months before my eighteenth birthday. Secretly. Andy warned us to stay away from each other, because I was 'too young'.

* *

-Our first Warped tour together-

''Baby, let's get away from all this noise. I can't hear myself think.'' Ash said into my ear. Then quickly looked around, to see if Andy was nearby, I presume.

And he was. He was stood under Asking Alexandria's merch tent, a cigarette between his fingers, as he spoke to James and Sam. Completely unaware of us.

''Come on.'' He mouthed, and quickly pulled me behind a random merch tent. I let out a small laugh, and followed him until we got to a hidden beautiful spot.

I gasped as I looked around. No one was here. The calming sounds of the small waterfall filled my ears. The grass lined with daisies.

He laced his fingers with mine, and took me deeper into the enchanting place.

''I used to come here as a teen. To write songs... To work on my art. It's so peaceful here...'' He slowly sat down. I did the same. The grass felt so soft beneath my fingertips.

We spoke for ages and ages. Cuddled and kissed. It felt so good to be alone with him. We didn't need to sneak around. I loved that.

''So, where'd ya see yourself in fifteen years?'' He asked. I raised an eyebrow and stifled my laugh. He sounds like he's interviewing me, or some sh#t.

''Hmm. I have no f#cking clue. All I know is what I want right now.'' I stroked his light stubble, and placed my hand on his chest.

''And what would that be?'' He winked.

''I don't want to sneak around anymore. I wish he would just accept us and move on.'' I sighed.

''Hey.'' He cupped my face in his hands. ''Isn't it more thrilling this way? You're the best secret I've ever had to keep.''

I chuckled and nodded ever so slightly. The annoyance still at the back of my mind.

''I better get you back to your brother.'' He stretched after he stood up, then held his hand out, and helped me up.

* *

''This is boring.'' I sighed, and threw myself on the sofa. My hair falling out of the loose plait in the process.

I hated coming to photoshoots. All I do is sit here, and watch the five of them pose, so vainly.

But, no one else was at the house, and Andy wouldn't let me stay home alone. He's so annoying. Why can't he ever let me do anything.

''Go get some food! We're almost done. This is the last outfit of the day.'' Andy smirked.

He was wearing a grim reaper looking costume, and his face was painted white, with huge black circles painted over his eyes. What was that about?

''You look like a panda.'' I scoffed, and swiftly stood up. I didn't want food, I just wanted this to be over, so my boyfriend and I can hang out.

I sighed with happiness as the last shot was taken, and sneakily followed Ash to his dressing room. They all had a dressing room each today.

''I thought that would never end.'' I groaned the moment no one was around.

''Shh..'' He muttered, and dragged me into the dressing room. Once he closed and locked the door, he shook his head at me.

''What?''

''Someone could of saw us Texas. You know that we-''

''Have to keep it a secret. I f#cking KNOW. I hate it. It makes me feel unwanted.''

''Babe, I'm sorry. You know how it is. Andy can't find out.''

I walked over to the mirror, and sighed. What was the worse Andy could do? This is my life, not his.

And that's how Ash and I broke up for the first time. Because I told Andy, thinking it would resolve everything.

Ash hated me after that. And Andy was so mad.

* *