She needs a Saviour.

[Ash's POV]

I paced the long white hallway that seemed to go on forever. Waiting.. waiting..... waiting. Waiting to see Tex, waiting to see if she's okay. I hate waiting, and I hate hospitals.

We don't know anything.. the doctors aren't telling us. All we know is that she was involved in a car crash. 

Andy was sat in the waiting room with Jinxx and Sammi Doll. The others aren't here yet. I had to get out of that room, it was making me crazy.

If anything happens to her, it's all my fault. I shouldn't of given her grief. 

I hate myself for doing that.

''Hey man.'' Andy said quietly. ''Are you okay?'' I asked. Andy frowned. ''Sorry.. stupid question.'' 

He shook his head. 

''It's not that. Haley just texted me.'' He replied, showing me his phone.

'Andy.. meet me soon? love ya baby.' 

Ew. I raised my eyebrows at him. 

''You're not considering meeting her are you?''

''...i don't know.''

''Well let me help you decide. Fucking don't.''

''Don't tell me what to do. I can meet whoever I want, when I want.''

''She made you choose between her and your sister. She almost killed you. Fucking hell Andy, are you that dumb?''

''Maybe I am, Ash. I just want to be loved.''

''You are loved, by your family.. me, the boys, our Army...''

''No. that's different. I wanna be IN love with somebody.''

''The right girl will come along one day.. you wait and see!'' I smiled.

''Every girl I meet acts so fake around me. They only use me for my fame and fortune.'' He frowned.

''You'll find her one day.''

''Hope so, dude...''

''She will. Has Oli came yet?''

''Nope. I'll try his phone again.'' Andy replied, before walking back into the waiting room.

*FLASHBACK*

Texas danced happily to Gaga. Giggling as she shaked her hips. She looked so beautiful.. her long platinum hair flowed to her hips.

Her face was makeup less. She was wearing her PJ's. This is when she looks her best. She doesn't need makeup to look beautiful. 

Her personality was just as beautiful as her face. Making everybody smile as soon as she walked into the room.

''My Purdy boy is the best'' She whispered, snaking her arms around my neck. 

I pressed my lips against hers and stroked her cheek. ''My gorgeous girl is the best'' I winked. 

I held my princess in my arms. Slowly running my fingers through her hair. 

A smile appeared on her face. Her gorgeous, warm smile. 

''I want to be with you forever.'' She smiled. 

''I want to marry you,  I want us to have babies together. I want us to have a future together.'' I soothed.

''We will. I promise you, my baby.''

Little did she know that her promise would soon be broken, a few months later.

-----------------------

Andy walked out of Tex's hospital room. 

Tears streaming down his cheeks. He covered his face with his hands and slid down the wall. 

''Andy...?'' I whispered, in a concerned tone, sitting down on the floor next to him. 

''What's wrong?'' I asked, on the verge of tears.

''They aren't sure if she's gonna make it'' He choked out. His hands still covering his face.