Are We Close Enough?

-Tex's POV-

''They came like moths, to a flaaaameeee. You left like a house in a hurricaaaaneee'' He screamed.

''The wolves are at my door'' I held in a smile as he jumped around the stage. Full of energy,

His hair looked dampened by sweat, and his breathing was uneasy.

He flashed me a grin, and waved at Ven, then carried on singing the song.

*

''I loved the show, Daddy.'' Ven grinned at Oli, as soon as he ran off stage.

''Thank you, baby.'' He smiled, then scooped her up into his arms.

We started walking, back towards the tour bus, Ven and Oli having a quiet conversation amongst themselves.

I looked ahead quietly and bit my lip.

His arm wrapped around my shoulder, and pulled me close to them both.

''You okay?'' He asked softly. I nodded and gave him a small smile.

''Never better.'' I answered.

He kissed my cheek and smiled. His beautiful smile.

''Good. I'm carrying on the party at mine, you coming??''

I thought for a moment, and shook my head.

''I'm gonna go and see the boys, and hang out with them at the signing for a while. But Ven can stay with you if she wants..'' I said, looking at Ven for an answer.

''Yes Mommy.'' She nodded. ''Megan said that we're gonna make cakes.'' She chirped. ''I love cake.''

Oli and I chuckled.

''Okay sweetie.'' I smiled, kissing her cheek.

''Keep your eye on her.'' I muttered to Oli, half playful, half sternly.

''You needn't ask'' He smirked. ''Of course I will.''

I raised an eyebrow at a laughing Oli. He can be so annoying at times.

''Relax love'' He said softly. ''I won't let her out of my sight.''

After I was convinced, and warned him not to drink too much around her, I was satisfied.

I slowly walked in the opposite direction, to BVB's signing, after waving goodbye to them both.

''Texas!'' I heard CC yell. A grin formed on my face.

The five boys were sat behind a long white table. Hundreds of fans queued in wobbly lines in front of the table.

There was so much screaming, and crying and over excitement. Bless them.

''Hey guys'' I smiled, standing at the side of the table beside CC.

They all nodded, and muttered their hello's.

As I was having a little conversation with CC, my eyes wandered off to where Ash was sat.

Shirtless, with sunglasses on, his hair partly wavy.

I noticed his facial hair had grew back, quite a lot. But he suited it.

A young woman was stood behind him, on her phone I think. I don't know, her back was turned.

Her hair was lovely though. Thick, deep red, and glossy. Cut into a chin length bob.

''Tex...''

''Yeah..''

''I said, how's everything with Oli?'' CC chuckled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

''Sorry'' I smiled sheepishly. ''Yeah... Great. We're getting along much better, which is a start.''

''Awe. A wonderful start'' He smiled, signing a girls poster, then turned back to me.

''Is he looking after Ven today, then?''

''You could say that.'' I chuckled. ''Party... At his tour bus''

''Ah'' He laughed. ''His parties are a riot. Ey Tex, are you going to the bonfire party tonight?''

''Ben's?''

He nodded.

''I might''

''Well let me know if you do toots.'' He smiled. ''I'll look after Ven for you''

''Awe, you don't have to do that, Chuppy''

''I insist! I've had one too many hangovers this week. A night in is well needed.''

''Are you sure?''

''Yup.''

''Ah, thank you so much''

''It's no problem my love.'' He chuckled, hugging me lightly.

By now the woman had turned around, her full attention on Ash. She pulled away from a kiss and smiled at him,

Ah, so this was Melissa?

I chuckled at Ash's goofy happy lovestruck face, and said my goodbye's to the boys,

I think I'll attend that party afterall.