I Wish I Felt Numb.

-Tex's POV-

''Oli's a mess, Tex.'' Jona sighed, sitting beside me, after telling me the news that Lee and Katia are no longer touring with Bmth.

''Ven, put your shoes on'' I called to her, watching her pull funny faces at herself in the mirror.

''Yes Mommy.'' She smiled, skipping to her room. I chuckled slightly, and looked back at Jona, a worried expression on his face.

''Talk to him.'' He pleaded. I sighed deeply and looked at the floor.

''I can't'' I mumbled.

''Why not, Tex?''

I shook my head and stood up, walking towards the door.

''It's best to not let history repeat itself.'' I muttered, then pulled my jacket on, and called Ven's name again.

''B-''

''Come on babe'' I smiled, as she ran over to me, wearing her favourite pink boots.

''I'll see you later.'' I mumbled, looking back at Jona.

-Oli's POV-

I pulled my beanie onto my head, and picked my pen back up. I changed positions, and got comfy. Laying on my stomach, on my bed, notebook in front of me.

My face was stained with tears. Writing seemed like the only therapy. It's always worked before.

''I'm... scared... to get close... And I hate being alone.'' I scribbled down as the words came into my head, which also described my current situation perfectly.

''I wish I had that feeling to not feel at all.'' hmm.. That doesn't seem right.

Maybe if I changed 'wish' to 'beg'.

No... Still not right.

I... Long... YES. That's it.

''I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.''

YES. I grinned widely, this song was already sounding rad.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter. I'll write longer chapters soon.