Everything changes once you drink some alcohol.

''Well that was fun.'' Andy smiled, plopping down on the sofa.

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

''I live with a bunch of crazies.'' I laughed. 

''Gotta love us'' CC winked.

''I do. but now I'm gonna have to go in disguise whenever I want candy.''

''I'll go for ya'' Jake laughed.

''Why thank ya'' I giggled.

Andy, Jake and CC started to play on the Xbox. Jinxx and Sammi Doll decided to go out somewhere, and Ash was just wondering around

the house. He must be in so much pain. Poor Ash. I hate seeing my friend this upset.

''CHEAT.'' CC screamed. 

He always says that when he's losing. Andy started laughing histerically and pushed him off the sofa.

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. My brain never turns off, it's always overthinking. 

My phone all of a sudden vibrated, making me lose my train of thought.

(1) new text.

Ronnie: ''Ash is over here. drunk as fuck.. saying that he doesn't wanna live anymore.

                 I'm worried. Come as soon as you can.''

Oh shit.

I quickly put my coat on and debated whether or not if I should tell the boys.

I decided not to. They would of made a huge deal, and all Ash needs right now is some love and support.

-----------------------

''Leave me alone.'' Ash slurred. 

''What have I told you? I'm never leaving you.'' I snapped.

''Go away bitch''

''Don't speak to her like that, dude.'' Ronnie snapped. 

''I do what I want.'' Ash replied. 

''He's grieving Ronnie.''

''I know, but he can't speak to people like that.. especially if they're helping him...'' Ronnie replied.

''Fuck... off.. Ronnie'' Ash replied.

Ash tried to walk, but tripped and fell. 

''C'mon Ash'' I said whilst holding my hand out to help him up. 

He pushed my hand away. 

''I've tried, and tried but you throw it back in my face Ash.'' I sighed. 

''Hmm'' 

''It fucking hurts. I want to help you. You're my best friend.. I love you.''

''It hurts you?! I'm in pain here. I wanna die.''

''Don't say that.''

''My girlfriend is dead. I'm in love with you.. but I can't have you. fuck life''

''Do you ever stop to think how much we all love you? I'll always love you Ashley.''

''And I love you too b--''

''No buts. Let's go home.''

I thanked Ronnie and took a drunken Ash home.