Fix this

-Ash's POV-

No. No no no no. Why me? Why now?! She could be lying, she could be lying about it all. I can't be the father. Yes, we slept together... Once, a few months ago, but c'mon... She's a gorgeous girl, I can't be the only one she slept with.

I looked back down at the text she sent me, and my heart dropped for the second time. She had enclosed a scan photo of a baby, and wrote the words.

''Our son. -Mindy.' underneath. Our son. Our SON. So if the baby was mine, which I really hoped it wasn't, then I would be a father to a little boy, in less than a month.

She was around eight and a half months pregnant, and guess what? I've only known for two months. Just two, and I managed not to tell a soul.

As harsh as this may sound, I don't want this baby. Even if I did eventually want kids, now wouldn't be a good time, and I would want it to be to someone I love and care about... Not a model from a one night stand.

I hit the call button, and waited until she picked up.

''How many times have I told you? I don't want this. Please leave me alone. You don't even know if it's mine.''

''It is. I told you. I'm not a whore, I don't sleep around.''

''Maybe not, but I can't do this. Just leave me out of it all, okay? I have enough on my mind without having to worry about a baby.''

''Ashley... We're having a son together whether you like it or not.'' She sighed. ''Don't be like those pathetic fathers that abandon their kids.''

''Stop saying he's mine! And I won't be abandoning him, because I won't be there in the first place. I'm sorry.''

''No... That's-'' She breathed. ''Fine. Let's do a DNA test, and when you finally admit that he's yours, don't even think about being apart of his life.''

''Fine by me. Bye Mindy.''

I sighed deeply as I put the phone down. Maybe I'm an asshole, but the truth is... I cannot handle being a Dad. I'm not up to it. It terrifies me that he could be my son.

''Hey...'' Tex said quietly, as she walked into the kitchen. She sat down at the kitchen table opposite me, and gave me a small smile.

''How... How much of that did you hear?'' I sighed, placing my phone on the table. She looked at me curiously and smiled again.

''Enough.''

Great. Now Texas knows. Just great. Brilliant. I bet she'll tell everyone, and they'll all tell me that I'm being a d#ck about this.

She reached over and placed her soft warm hand on top of mine, then squeezed it comfortingly. ''You didn't need to keep it a secret from me. I wouldn't of told anyone. And... You don't need to punish yourself, Ash. There must be a small part of you that wants this baby, don't deny it.''

''No.'' I shook my head. ''I'm one hundred percent positive about this. I'd rather she met a good guy, that could actually be a better father to him, than I ever could be.''

''You'd make a beautiful father. I see how you are with Ven, so loving and protective.''

''That's different.''

''How is it? He's your son Ash, no one can love him like you can, no matter how many stepdad's he could have. He only has one father!''

''I... I have to go.'' I blinked. Quickly standing up, and grabbing my phone off of the table. She knew how to get to me, she knew how to make me feel guilty. I hated it.

''Ashley.'' She walked towards me, and placed a small kiss upon my cheek. ''Don't do anything you'd think you'd regret. It's not too late to change your mind.'' She held my hands in hers, and pulled me into a hug.

I'd do anything to be able to kiss her lips, and not get in trouble. Oli and her were on a small break, because of Tex's hormones from being pregnant... They argued constantly, so she asked him for some space.

But that doesn't mean I can have her.

''I love you.'' I frowned, before exiting out of the back door.

* * * * *

''What you gonna do bout it?'' CC smirked, a bottle of squirty cream in his left hand. Golden syrup in his right.

''Well, nothing. But Andy's going to kill you.'' I sarcastically laughed. He shrugged and carried on piling junk into Andy's boots.

They've been pranking each other all day.