What Have I Done?

-Oli's POV-

''Katia'' I frowned the next morning, after catching her in Lee's bunk.

''Oh you're such a childish idiot'' She laughed, fixing her hair in the mirror. ''He's better in bed... If you know what I mean'' She winked, turning around to face me.

That's it, this was the last straw. I took a few steps forward and grabbed her by her wrist.

She groaned in discomfort, but I didn't care.

''I am SO fucking done with you Katia. First you're practically naked around my daughter, now I find you fucking my bandmembers. Even Jona told me that you fucking tried it on with him.'' I screamed, holding her tighter.

''But of course, Jona has class and wouldn't fuck a whore like you. More importantly he wouldn't fuck his bestfriends girl-''

''You've fucked me numerous times, so that makes you unclassy'' She snapped, dragging her wrist away from me.

''And what a mistake was. You make me fucking sick. I always thought you were perfect for me, I always wondered why we split up in the first place, and now I know. You're a slut, that'll fuck anything with a pulse-''

''Excuse me-'' She interrupted again.

''I want you gone. I want you to pack your bags right now, and be gone for tonight. If you fail to pack your bags, I'll literally throw you out, and all your shit too.'' I said calmly.

She frowned, and looked down.

''Oli..''

''Save it.'' I sighed. ''I want you out of my life... The sooner the better, and I'd be happy if I never saw you again.''

''You can't do that, Oli.'' Lee sighed, walking into the room. Oh look, it's the guy that ruined my relationship. My supposedly 'best friend' HA!

''Watch me.'' I smiled.

''I won't let you.''

''Um... Let me just remind you that I bought this tourbus, and this is MY band. I don't want her here, so she's going.''

''No-''

''YOU CAN FUCKING GO TOO THEN'' I screamed, then walked towards him. ''You're officially no longer a member of Bmth, Lee Malia, and you're officially no longer my brother.''

Lee laughed loudly, and sat on the sofa.

''The band would be shit without me.''

''Sure thing.'' I laughed sarcastically.

''If I go, I'm not coming back.''

I nodded and smiled, NOW he finally gets it.

''That's fine by me.''

I glanced at Katia. She was sat by the mirror taking her extensions out, revealing her shoulder length hair underneath.

She sighed deeply and ruffled her hair with her fingers, disappearing into the bathroom.

Lee looked at me, then quickly stood up, and strode to his bunk.

* *

I said my last goodbyes to them both, and shut the tourbus door. My knees weakened, as I fell to the floor.

What the fuck have I done.