Stupid flights.

[Oli's POV]

I frantically dialed Jakes number. 

''Hello?'' He answered grogilly, after the second ring. 

''Hey, Jake. It's me, bro. How's Tex? I'm gonna board the plane in a few mins''

''Oh, hi man! She's in slow labour, Andy's at the hospital with her.. me and the boys are going up later'' 

''Ah okay, thank you.. tell Andy I'll be there soon, gotta go bro. Take care''

''I'll tell him! bye'' He replied half asleep before putting the phone down.

A few minutes later I boarded my plane, this flight is gonna take forever. I sighed and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

[Tex's POV]

''Are you okay?'' Andy asked softly, slowing brushing the hair out of my eyes with his hand. I nodded. 

''Never better'' 

I'm in slow labour, the contractions aren't that bad.. yet.. but regardless, I'm so excited.. I just wish Oli could be here.

''Any news on Oli?'' I asked, with a hint of hope. Andy shook his head. 

''I'm gonna go and get you some magazines and stuff from home, I'll try and get a hold of him'' He replied kissing my forehead. ''Ash will be here soon''

''Okay, thank you'' I replied. He nodded. ''I love you Tex, I'll be as quick as I can'' 

And with that, he rushed out of the room. 

I want Oli, I need him.

* * * * *

[Oli's POV]

After spending a few hours on the plane, it got ready to land. Surely we can't be in LA already..

''What's happening?'' I asked the stewardess that was passing me. She turned around and looked at me.

Her black hair was pulled back into a tight, neat bun.. she looked like it was giving her a facelift. 

''We're landing, sir.'' She said poshly, and then tried to walk off. I grabbed her arm lightly. 

''I know that, but why?'' I questioned.

''You'll find out once we land.'' 

Wow. so helpful. I rolled my eyes at her and slouched down into the chair. I'm gonna miss my daughters birth at this rate. I might of already missed it. Shit.

After a few minutes, we finally landed. 

''Okay, so what the fuck happened?'' I asked the stewardess again. 

''There was a problem with the engine.. we HAD to land the plane. too dangerous'' She replied.

''Well how am I gonna get to LA?! My girlfriend is in labour, I need to be there'' I yelled. 

''Refrain from shouting, please sir. Another flight will be taking off in 30 mins, heres the details..'' She replied, handing me a new ticket.

I took the ticket and ran to where the check in gate was. I was getting ready to walk towards it when a message popped up on the screen. 

''Flight for LA is delayed till further notice.'' 

SHIT. I'm definitely gonna miss the birth.