This Love Is Enough

-Oli's POV-

*2 weeks later*

''I'm burning down every bridge we maaaaade'' I screamed into the mic.

''GO TO HELL, FOR HEAVENS SAKE'' I fell to my knees. ''Go to hell, for heavens sake''

''Go... To.... Hell......... For..... Heavens.... Saaaaake''

My eyes locked into Tex's as I stood back up once the song ended. She was stood in front of the barrier with Ven.

I smiled at her, and ran a hand through my hair.

''Thanks for a fucking amazing show, Minnesota! You were so rad! See you all at the signing at 8:00pm'' I breathed, then exited the stage, Matt N following closely behind me.

''Mate, have you sorted stuff out with Tex?'' He asked, as he took his shirt off.

''Pretty much'' I shrugged. ''I'm taking her out for dinner tonight'' I unscrewed the lid off my water bottle and took a huge mouthful.

''Speak of the devil'' He whispered in my ear.

I looked up and noticed Tex and Ven approaching us. Texas looking gorgeous as usual. Her hair was scraped back messily, but she still looked perfect.

Ven just looked completely adorable.

''Daddy'' She yelled. I got on my knees and wrapped my arms around her tightly after she ran over to me.

''Iya Tex'' Matt grinned. ''And hello baby Ven'' He ruffled her hair and looked at me.

''I'll leave you to it''

''I'm not a baby. I'm a big girl'' Ven protested. I chuckled and nodded, running my fingers through her long dark hair.

''You certainly are. And big girls need lots of dolls and princess outfits. Would you like to go on a shopping spree with Daddy?''

Her eyes lit up.

''Really??''

''Uh huh!'' I nodded. ''You betcha. There's a whole store waiting for us'' I turned to Tex. ''Is that alright with you? I have a day off tomorrow, and-''

''Of course'' Tex smiled.

* * * * *

I pulled her body closer to mine, and kissed her lips delicately. She tasted so good.

''There was a reason behind tonight.'' I started, once I pulled away from her. ''You know how much I love you, right? And we've been on and off for years. But if I'm honest, I've never ever fell out of love with you. You're perfect to me. And that's why I wanted to ask you this...''

I pulled the velvet box out of my suit pocket, and got down on one knee.

She gasped quietly.

''Texas Biersack. You're wonderful, kind, beautiful, thoughtful, perfect, and the only woman for me. Please be mine, and marry me?''

I opened the box revealing a ring with a huge diamond in it. I bought it a while ago, and have been working up the courage to ask.

Her eyes widened.