Cheree

-Tex's POV-

I stared down at the white marble head stone. The words ''Cheree Andrea Rose'' Carved in big letters at the top, along with her birth and death date underneath. A little photo of her was by her name.

''A beautiful daughter, sister, granddaughter and girlfriend. Gone but not forgotten. I love you baby.'' It said at the bottom of the grave.

''You know what's funny?'' Ash sighed deeply, eyes on her grave. ''On the two year death anniversary of my ex girlfriend, I find out that Isobel has been put in a mental hospital.''

''I'm so sorry'' I whispered squeezing his hand. I didn't know what to say to make him feel better. He squeezed my hand back a few moments later.

''I don't care about Isobel, I don't think. But Cheree, I miss her so much. I planned to propose to her.''

''You'll get through it Ash. I'm here. I'm never going anywhere.''

''I know.'' He sighed. ''I don't have much luck with girls. The stripper back at Andy's probably explains that.'' He let out a light chuckle then turned to me.

''You're so gorgeous, Texas. Even today,''

I didn't wear makeup today, and had my hair tied back into a messy ponytail. My outfit looked kinda lazy but it was comfy so I didn't care. An oversized t shirt, sweatpants and black pumps.

''You don't need to wear makeup to look beautiful. You already are. All those one night stands I had with those girls, and not one of them was a nice person, and underneath the makeup, they looked awful.''

''Thank you-''

''Oli's a lucky man.''

''A-''

''Can I take you out for dinner tonight? No funny business I swear. I just... Want to take my best friend out.''

''I- okay. I'd love to!'' I smiled.

''Perfect.'' He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my hair. I hugged him back and looked back down at her grave.

It was so beautiful. Dozens of flowers surrounded it. She must of been popular.

He put down a huge bouquet of pink roses down by the others, then leaned down and kissed her grave. ''Sleep tight, Princess.''

I rubbed his shoulder soothingly, and put down my own little bouquet of white tulips.

* * * * *

-Ash's POV-

I stared at her. Never have I saw anyone quite as beautiful. Her silver hair, her porcelain skin. Her new curvy figure she'd gained through pregnancy.

She was gorgeous, and I wanted her so badly. I hated pretending to be her best friend. I fucking hated it. Why can't Oli just get out of the picture.

I took a deep breath. I was thinking like a jealous idiot, but I couldn't help it.

I put down my wine glass and smiled a toothy grin, before swiftly standing up. ''I'm tired.'' I yawned, walking over to where she was sat. ''Are you?''

She gave me a questionable look and slighty nodded, a smile tugging on her lips.

I brought her to a hotel for the night, to treat her. We had separate rooms of course, and I paid for her to have spa treatment.

''That massage relaxed me.'' She stretched. ''Thank you again, for this...''

''Don't mention it darling. I love treating you.'' I gave her my hand and slowly pulled her up, before putting an arm around her waist, and leading her upstairs.

''Goodnight gorgeous. I'll see you in the morning.'' I hugged her tightly, and pulled away. Glancing at her ever beautiful face for the millionth time that night.

''Sweet dreams, Ash.'' She smiled.

I waited till she closed her door, then made my way to my hotel room, kinda wishing we got a room together.

* * * * *

-Tex's POV-

I closed my eyes and smiled as the woman applied a face mask onto my face. Ash was sat in the chair beside me, getting his hair done.

''This is the life.'' I sighed dreamily. We've been sat here all day, getting massages, our hair done, amongst other things.

I had my hair cut a little shorter and I think Ash was having quite a shorter haircut too.

''Tell me about it.'' He chuckled. ''Thank God we have a relaxing schedule at the salon today.''

I opened my eyes to find Ash's hair was done, and cut mid neck length like Jinxx's.

''Anyone I know?''

''No'' He smirked. ''Just a few hot babes from the strip club that want their roots dying''

I rolled my eyes. Strippers are everywhere.