Madness Grows

-Matt N's POV-

''You're lucky he let you back in the band, mate.'' I shook my head at Lee who was mouthing off to Oli.

Lee flipped me off.

''How many times do I have to tell you, Lee? I don't give a fuck if you don't like Tex, just be civil to her. She IS my girlfriend, and I don't tolerate you talking shit to, or about her.'' Oli yelled.

''But-''

''Shut up Lee.'' I murmured. He is our brother, but he really annoys me sometimes.

''Let's leave it at that.'' Oli sighed. Lee rolled his eyes and walked off in a huff.

''You okay buddy?'' I asked, sitting beside him on the sofa. He nodded, and smiled a small smile.

''I'm great. I just have a lot on my mind. I need to sort this house, the bedrooms need re painting, and I need to buy more furniture, and tour finishes in-''

''Breathe.'' I laughed. ''We'll sort it!''

''How? Tour finishes in two weeks and-''

''We have quite a few days off remember? And we're not that far from LA... Everything will be okay, just stop stressing mate''

''I guess.'' He shrugged. ''Thank you.''

''No problem, what you up to today then?''

''Just a haircut, then I'm meeting up with Andy and Jake to plan a surprise birthday party for Tex!''

''Wow I didn't even realise it was almost her birthday.''

''1 week'' He nodded.

''Right, well I'll leave you to it. I got alcohol to buy''

''Alcoholic.'' He laughed.

''You know it.'' I winked, before standing up.

* * * * *

-Andy's POV-

''We're not fucking having some dude dressed as Batman at the party.'' Oli sighed, shaking his head.

''Nice undercut ya got there, shame bout your face.'' I murmured, saying the last part quieter.

''Excuse me?'' He raised an eyebrow.

''Just admiring your new haircut.''

''Yeah, and the rest.'' He sneered.

''At least I don't wear makeup''

''Well it would certainly be an improvement to your-''

''ENOUGH GUYS.'' Jake said loudly. I almost forgot he was here. ''Can you just get along for Tex's sake?''

After a few moments of sarcastic under the breath comments, we both agreed to be civil.

Trust me, it was hard. I wanted to punch him in his smug little face.

''So, we'll have a huge 5 tier cake, a chocolate one, and cute decorations on top.''

You'd think he was planning a wedding.

I exhaled after we were done, and gladly said goodbye to Oli for the day. Party planning with him is no fun.

* * * * *

''I miss you baby.'' I whispered into the phone. ''Only a few more weeks till you're back in my arms.''

''Aw babe. I miss you more everyday. Counting down the days !''

A small smile tugged on my lips. I missed Juliet more than anything.

''Well, it was nice hearing your voice, but I have to go. We have a performance in 10 minutes! I'll phone you later.....''

''You too babe!''

''Speak to you later baby. I love you more than you'll ever know.''

''I love you so much more.''