I don't love you.

[Ash's POV]

''No... Tex..'' I said softly, as I tried to pull away from her.

She kept on kissing me, wrapping her delicate arms around my neck.

''Tex'' 

''TEX''

''TEXAS... STOP'' I said forcefully

''What?'' She asked.

''We can't.'' 

''We can't... what?''

''Carry on like this, not anymore. You have a boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend.. kinda.'' I sighed

''She isn't here, it'll be fine.'' She whispered, getting ready to kiss me again.

''I SAID NO.'' I yelled,  pushing her away.

''Oh, so after wanting me for so long, apparently I'm not good enough? You want me Ashley, and I'm single now... 

we can finally be together'' 

''I don't want this.''

''What?!''

''I'm sorry, but we can't be together... no.'' I sighed, as I started to walk away.

She grabbed my arm, and stared into my eyes... I sensed she was upset about something, really upset, 

Maybe the fact that she just announced she's single, wait..... she's single?!

Her and Oli were always so happy together, and they have a baby together, why would they all of a sudden break up?

''Don't leave me.'' She pleaded. ''Look into my eyes and tell me you don't love me. I dare you.''

I shakily took a deep breath in and stared into her big beautiful eyes.

''I.... don't... l-love.......you....'' I choked out. 

''Ashley, you don't mean that.'' She sobbed.

I ripped my arm from her grasp and hurriedly walked off, I didn't know where I was heading, and I didn't care...

I need to get away from her, I can't stay around her anymore, she's no good for me.

''Ashley'' She yelled after me. 

Shit, I walked faster and faster till I could no longer hear her voice,  sat down right beside a huge tree and took a huge bottle of whiskey out of my bag.

I unscrewed the lid, and took a massive gulp, seems like getting wasted is the only option tonight.