Texas meets Isobel.

[Tex's POV]

 Authorsnote: there's a pic of Isobel and her new hair --->  [I don't actually know who the person in the pic is, but pretend it's her ;)]

xoxo Kyra 

Me Andy and Jake were sat around the table, talking.. about everything and anything, when Ash walked over to us with

his arm around a skinny brunette girl. He kissed her lips, she smiled, and then they walked closer to us. 

I noticed the side of Ash's hair was reshaved, and his hair looked a little shorter.  He was covered head to toe in warpaint,

leather and studs.. He looked hot. 

And as for the brunette girl, She had longish wavy brown hair, light eyes and a tiny figure. 

She was wearing a red dress, and her lips were painted red. 

She came and sat around the table, Ash sat next to her and put his arm around her.

''Hey?'' Andy asked unsure.

''I'm Isobel, and I'm the merch girl for you guys, I'm sorry I haven't been around, I've been really... busy.'' She said slowly.

''But I'm here now, and hopefully I'll be an amazing merch girl and make you guys proud.'' She smiled

I rolled my eyes and drank some of my strawberry lemonade. 

''Ohhh Isobel? I've met you before! Your hair is different'' Andy grinned.  Isobel laughed.

''Yeah, I dyed it! It's nice to see you again! What are all your names?'' Isobel smiled.

''Jake'' Jake smiled.

But Isobel's smile disappeared when she looked at me.

''Who's this?'' She asked Ash, like I wasn't even sat here.  Ash's eyes widened as he looked at me. 

''That's Andy's little sister.'' He said. 

''You guys friends?''

''Sorta.'' 

''Sort of?! Wow Ash... Sleeping with and having feelings for someone means that they're just friends? I love how your mind works.'' I blurted out. 

''W... what?'' Isobel stuttered. ''You said I was the only girl.'' She frowned, looking at Ash. 

Ash and Andy eyed me. 

''You are baby. Nothing happened.'' He said unsurely.

''Fucking liar. Come and find me when you're ready to explain.'' She spat, as she stood up and ran off.

''Hope you're happy now. Stupid fuck.'' He said angrily to me, then ran after her. 

''She was gross.'' I shrugged. 

Jake stared at me in shock. 

''What the hell was that about?'' Andy asked. 

''Just leave it.. I'm not in the mood.'' I replied bluntly. 

I drank the last bit of my juice and walked back to the tourbus.