Hotel birthday party.

[Tex's POV]

I put on my heels, looked at myself one last time in the mirror, then walked downstairs, and into the kitchen.

Sammi, Juliet and Ella were sat around the kitchen table, drinking from glasses, which I assumed contained alcohol.

Today was Ella's birthday, so she was having a huge party at the most expensive hotel in town, we're gonna party til we drop, then stay overnight at the hotel. It cost a lot of money, but we all payed our fair share, apart from the birthday girl of course.

Venecia was staying at her Dad's tonight, he offered to have her for the weekend.

The girls looked gorgeous, Sammi was dressed in a floorlength white dress, her blonde hair tied into a low side bun, with a white rose inside it.

Juliet's new hair looked awesome, I dyed it light brown for her a couple days ago, and added extensions. She currently had it all straightened, with her full bangs clipped back. She had on a short emerald green dress, with green platforms.

Ella's dark hair was tightly curled, and tied to the side. She too wore a floor length dress, but instead of it being white, it was see through, and covered completely in diamonds.

I bleached my hair back to blonde the other day, cos I didn't want black hair anymore.

Blonde hair suits me more.

I was wearing a tight, knee length hot pink studded dress, with hot pink/clear platform heels. They're the kind you see strippers wear, where the heel is see through and high, and the the thick strap going across my foot was glittery pink.

I'm not a stripper, I just fell in love with those shoes.

My hair was just straightened.

''Happy Birthday Ella!'' I smiled, giving her a present. It was a huge box of diamond jewellery.

A smile spread across her face.

''Aww thank you Tex!'' She grinned, hugging me.

Sammi and Juliet smiled and waved at me.

''Hey Sammi, Hey Juliet!'' I waved back. ''Congrats on finding a house by the way, Andy was so excited when he got back home!'' Juliet chuckled.

''Thank you! You should see it, it's absolutely gorgeous! Not as big as this mansion but big enough for us!'' She laughed. ''You'll have to come and stay with us for the night when we get moved in, bring Ven too. And girls'' She paused, looking at Sammi and Ella. ''We'll have a huge party at mine! Free drinks all night! I'll arrange with Andy, see what night he's staying with his friends! Then we'll have a girly night in''

I nodded.

''That sounds awesome! I'll ask Oli to mind Ven that night.''

''Did you say that Oli is minding Ven for the weekend?'' Ella asked.

I nodded.

''I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow night, you're all invited, the boys too'' She smiled.

Ah, so we're going out tomorrow night too! Rad.

Me, Sammi and Juliet nodded, and agreed.

* * * * *

Andy came downstairs first, dressed in a black velvet suit, he loves velvet, and black shiny dress shoes. His hair was combed and gelled back, and tied in a pony. He had no makeup on, apart from the warpaint line, starting from one side of his face, and finishing at the other. Woah he looked different.

Ashley followed, and was wearing a white suit jacket, white pants, with white cowboy boots. His jacket was opened and he didn't have anything on underneath, his outlaw tattoo, and toned stomach on show. His hair, too had gel on it, but only his bangs were combed back.

CC, whose new appearance shocked me most of all, came down next. He wore a black suit jacket, black vest, and a pair of black skinny jeans, black pumps covered his feet. His hair, which was a lot shorter than usual, probably a little above his collarbones, was straightened, and he had a black hat on his head.

Jinxx's hair was a little shorter too, he wore a black suit, and black dress shoes, with just black lipstick on his lips.

Jake, lastly came downstairs, wearing a dark grey suit, and black dress shoes. His hair was straightened, and a lot flatter than normal.

They all looked amazing, and so different.

* * * * *

''You are beautiful Tex'' Ash smiled warmly, taking hold of both my hands, and leading me to the dance floor.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and whispered something incoherent in my ear, then we started to dance. I felt safe in his arms.

I looked into his brown eyes, and almost melted.

''Looking good tonight, huh Ash'' I laughed.

He smirked and came closer to me.

''I'm a lucky man. Dancing with a knock out like you'' He winked, dancing slower.

I blushed and bit my lip, he saw my pink tinted face and smirked.

''Let me buy you a drink, dear.'' He offered. ''My feet hurt, this is my first time wearing these boots, and probably the last.'' He muttered. ''Uncomfortable as fuck.'!

He lead me to our table, where Andy and CC were sat and whispered in my ear that he'll be right back.

I nodded.

''Hey Tex'' Andy smiled, putting his finished glass down. ''You having a good night?''

I nodded, and smiled at them both.

''Totally. Where's the others?'' I asked.

Andy thought for a second.

''Erm... Ella and Jake have gone to their hotel room, to change their clothes. Sammi and Jinxx went to their room too, they said they'd be back down later. And Juliet's gone to the bathroom.'' He replied.

''Awesome. Why did Sammi and Jinxx go to their room?'' I asked.

Andy shrugged.

''Sammi wasn't feeling too good and was gonna go up by herself, but Jinxx insisted to take care of her.'' CC said. ''They said they'll be back down if she feels better'' He added.

I nodded. Poor Sammi.

Ash came back with our drinks, and sat down beside me.

''Here you go, miss'' He said poshly, handing me my usual.. Vodka and redbull.

I giggled and smiled appreciatively.

Andy raised his eyebrow but didn't say anything.

''You, Ash and CC are sharing a room tonight, I hope you don't mind.'' He said. ''There's three room's with double beds, so it won't be awkward or anything.''

I nodded.

''They're my best friends, I'd be happy to room with them''