Warped Tour. Where's Andy?

Today we were going on tour, and when I say 'we' I mean Black Veil Brides, My brothers band. I was already dressed, hair and makeup done.. 

I decided to drag my suitcase downstairs and wait for Jon to bring the tour bus. We were leaving in 2 hours.

I wonder if Andy decides to come home or not.. He's been gone for a few days with that bitch of a girlfriend. I hate her so much.

When I got downstairs, Jinxx and CC were sat on the sofa playing on the Xbox. 

''Isn't it too early for that?'' I groaned, raising my eyebrows. 

''Nopeeee'' Jinxx laughed, not looking up. 

I feel bad for what I did to CC.. I don't hate him. I could never hate him.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing, just as I was about to ask CC if we could talk.. Damn. 

''Hello?'' I answered.

''Hey love, Is this Texas?'' An English accent answered back.

''The one and only. Who's this?'' I asked.

''Oli.''

''Oli?''

''Oli Sykes... from Bring Me The Horizon...'' He said slowly.

''Ohhh.. I'm so sorry! Hey!'' 

''It's S'alrite. How are you?'' He laughed. 

''I'm alright.. you?''

''Pretty good. Um, I booked an appointment at your Tattoo Parlour.. for today!''

''Ah.. yeah?''

''Am I able to pop in today?''

''Well, what would you like doing?''

''Haircut and cheek dermal pierced..''

''Ooh, I could do the piercing today! but i'd have to cut your hair another time.

''That's fine! when should I come along, dear?'' He asked politely.

''About 10 mins?'' I asked.

''Perfect. see you then deary.'' He laughed.

Shit. I need to hurry and make breakfast...

--------

I ran into the kitchen to find Ash making pancakes.. 

''Hey hot stuff.'' He winked at me. 

''Howdy'' I smiled.

''You want some pancakes??''

''Yes please, I've just gotta run along to the shop.. be back soon!'' I replied, grabbing my keys.

---------

I decided to do a bit of cleaning whilst I waited for Oli.. the mirrors were filthy, the floor was full of glitter, Jayy and Sally's hair

and blowpop wrappers.. I blame Jayy.

I wonder who we were touring with, all I know is that it's gonna be a rad tour... IF Andy bothers turning up.